ADVERTISEMENT

Duke gets beat, fans storm court

Seems to me there was a lengthy thread about Clark “flopping” when someone knocked her down but I don’t see anyone claiming the Duke player flopped. Must be a woman thing on this board!!
Don't worry, John-Boy. The first inbred Duke fan that comes in here defending a trans person in a women's CBB game is going to get it! Then, you can get rid of that feeling of being singled out.

Seems to me there was a lengthy thread about Clark “flopping” when someone knocked her down but I don’t see anyone claiming the Duke player flopped. Must be a woman thing on this board!!
Check your reading comprehension bro

Because he didn't flop. Clark could clearly avoided the contact in a relatively open court. The other girl never missed a beat and kept going. Strange that the goat bb player male or female went to the floor. Man what a paper tiger

Honestly, I haven't seen good video on the Duke player to tell what really happened. Pretty congested

Because he didn't flop. Clark could clearly avoided the contact in a relatively open court. The other girl never missed a beat and kept going. Strange that the goat bb player male or female went to the floor. Man what a paper tiger

Honestly, I haven't seen good video on the Duke player to tell what really happened. Pretty congested
Really?

The video from up top show exactly what happened and the dook doosh sticks out his leg and pushes.

Hopefully he is suspended for the remained of the season.

I never saw the clark thing because it is womens basketball.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Really?

The video from up top show exactly what happened and the dook doosh sticks out his leg and pushes.

Hopefully he is suspended for the remained of the season.

I never saw the clark thing because it is womens basketball.
I'll have to look at it on something other than my phone and try to get better look.

I just feel like you can't compare the 2

Says more about Wakes program than anything else honestly. They've beaten Duke enough times at Joel Coliseum to be used to it but they literally storm the court anytime they beat Duke or Carolina. Even State doesn't do that. But then... State does have two national titles, even if they are as relevant nowadays as Nebraska football titles...

Says more about Wakes program than anything else honestly. They've beaten Duke enough times at Joel Coliseum to be used to it but they literally storm the court anytime they beat Duke or Carolina. Even State doesn't do that. But then... State does have two national titles, even if they are as relevant nowadays as Nebraska football titles...
Dook fan detector is going off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
All those thoughts and prayers must have worked!

Such an overreaction by him but literally what is expected by a player on that team. So glad to see that they are getting lamer and lamer each year.
Lamer and Lamer? Nah he's healed 😁😉

That was a good pun

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT