ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t Wait. It. Is. Over.

jteten

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 6, 2006
Every week that we count on a failed leader and hope for better is a wasted week. Don’t accept it and hope for better. Trev, show the fanbase that you expect more. I deserve better. You deserve better. We all deserve better.

We had the ball with 50+ seconds to get aggressive and save the season. Take it, and not wait for it to be given….but we turtled. That’s who this program is under Scott. It’s gutting. I want so bad for us to succeed, and for him to succeed here. But he hasn’t. It’s time.

Special teams are just inexcusable. How can you have a punt where no one follows the ball???
It’s a good trick they pulled. Give them credit.

However, Nebraska has some terrible special teams and they dominated this game and still manage to lose.

I feel bad for these kids because they just don’t know winning. They only know humility. They fought hard tonight. They deserved to win

Reactions: Can o' corn

However, Nebraska has some terrible special teams and they dominated this game and still manage to lose.

I feel bad for these kids because they just don’t know winning. They only know humility. They fought hard tonight. They deserved to win
How was it a trick?

when I played you yelled left or right.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Enough talent to win at least 8 or 9 games, but out coached in every game. If he's the coach next year, then the University doesn't care about having a great program.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
We had the ball with 50+ seconds to get aggressive and save the season. Take it, and not wait for it to be given….but we turtled. That’s who this program is under Scott. It’s gutting. I want so bad for us to succeed, and for him to succeed here. But he hasn’t. It’s time.
When we got it at the 20 makes sense to be a bit conservative. Once we get it to the 40 with 2 timeouts, take a shot.

Reactions: frostonthegrass

that wasn't a trick. Nebraska had no clue how to ****ing play against that. I doubt they ever talked about it in practice once in 4 years.

• Haha
Reactions: UCF-CZ
How was it a trick?

when I played you yelled left or right.
They literally did the opposite of that trick punt return play where the whole receiving team runs to one side of the field to deek the punting team. Out punter decided to run a trick play on our own team and kick to the opposite side of the field of where the defense was defending. Great job Scott Frost special teams. This was nearly peak Scott Frost shit coaching.

Reactions: ShibeSker
Honestly I'm not even mad. Defense played absolutely lights out. Offense was moving the ball. That's a game we win 9 out of 10 times with how we played. GBR

Honestly I'm not even mad. Defense played absolutely lights out. Offense was moving the ball. That's a game we win 9 out of 10 times with how we played. GBR
5+ years ago? Yes. But not under this current regime.

if we keep playing like we did tonight the wins will come
Man, that's some serious glass is half full shit right there. Defense played lights out. Everyone else shit it down their respective legs.

That loss is one of the most frustrating I've ever seen. The only way we lose that game was to have a series of f*ckups. And we f*cking delivered on that.

Nebraska high schools graduate 40+ punters every year that are better than what they put out there. How is it we can not have some one that can punt the ball?

There was a kid at Scottsbluff who had an 80-yard punt in the State Championship a couple years ago. Sure could have used him this year.

It’s just crazy. Special teams again kills us. I feel bad for the guys. They deserved to win that game without question.

Nebraska high schools graduate 40+ punters every year that are better than what they put out there. How is it we can not have some one that can punt the ball?
I really want to go ahead and Uncle Rico this sh*t and say I could probably do better if I practiced EVERY. F*CKING. DAY. And all I had to do is punt it.

But I won't.

Just figured I would save the keystrokes and just pop this back up. Every week with Frost running this show is a wasted week. Give the program and these players some hope for the future. Make the move, Trev.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT