ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches on the road

Looks like an out of work Jazz musician.
giphy.gif

They should totally take Geddy Lee with them on visits! No other school probably thought of that!
Geddy Lee - LMAO. Hell - take the whole band and play a show in the recruits neighborhood. QB coach looks funny. Frost always looks so comfortable and happy on the visit pics...who wouldn’t wanna play for this guy. Being ‘em in boys - no bowl game to prep for - more travel time?!

Reactions: WHCSC
When I see him - the first thing that crosses my mind is a garden gnome. Oh no - I am gonna get blasted by all the sunshine-pumpers since I disrespected one of their mans man. Sorry boomers.
Nah man, he’s a funny looking dude. You’re good here.

Awesome tweet from Nash... why does Verduzco look like he’s never been hunting before?

Edit: same with Tuioti... but Verdu is just easier to make fun of... love the guy but he really doesn’t belong in the photo.

"Sign or your hanging with the rest of the ducks"
So those are pheasants...

Am I the only one mad they didn't let their bird dogs in the picture? They point em and retrieve em for you and you can't even put your good bois on Twitter?

In all seriousness Scott hasn't looked that happy since I don't know when. If you didn't know better you'd think Nash was his kid looking at the pictures.

Reactions: keilwitzg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT