ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches on the road

Rochester now is only about 45 minutes from the Minneapolis airport. That said, as someone mentioned earlier, flight plans are easily changed.

Might just be dropping coaches off there, since the plane appears to be coming right back to Lincoln. Who knows, maybe they will take the Delta flight back from MSP to LNK later today.

ummm this post didn't age well either....

Yep, this was before I watched his video. Generally the offer list tells you quite a bit. In this case we truly did find a gem in the rough. I don't think it happens very often anymore, but in this case, yep.

Reactions: HominidHusker
Yep, this was before I watched his video. Generally the offer list tells you quite a bit. In this case we truly did find a gem in the rough. I don't think it happens very often anymore, but in this case, yep.
no problems. He's just a kid who didn't play the recruiting game and the California Rivals guy is probably a stoner..... Pelini had a DT recruit that was really good who virtually nobody knew about. They tried to keep him a secret until he signed.

Might just be dropping coaches off there, since the plane appears to be coming right back to Lincoln. Who knows, maybe they will take the Delta flight back from MSP to LNK later today.
It seems like if they were visiting Kaden Johnson that the flight would go to Minneapolis. I don't know of anybody Nebraska is recruiting from Rochester.
I lived in Rochester some years ago. Nice town, but if you're visiting it's usually bad news. The Mayo Clinic is the main reason anyone has heard of Rochester, Minnesota. Maybe Dewitt is just going for a check-up.

It seems like if they were visiting Kaden Johnson that the flight would go to Minneapolis. I don't know of anybody Nebraska is recruiting from Rochester.
I lived in Rochester some years ago. Nice town, but if you're visiting it's usually bad news. The Mayo Clinic is the main reason anyone has heard of Rochester, Minnesota. Maybe Dewitt is just going for a check-up.

They are visiting Johnson in home

no problems. He's just a kid who didn't play the recruiting game and the California Rivals guy is probably a stoner..... Pelini had a DT recruit that was really good who virtually nobody knew about. They tried to keep him a secret until he signed.
Collins?

Yes, could be that DeWitt has an appointment there and then will meet up with the rest of the coaches in Minneapolis tonight.

Flight plan is confusing...went to Rochester this morning..30 min and returned back to Lincoln. Now on way back to minny..st Paul this time.??? Anyone that can make sense of this?

Also confusing is the plan for tmrw with flight scheduled to Frankfort KY in the morning. There is no recruit in KY that I have heard us remotely attached to. @Harry Caray

Last edited:

Maliek Collins??

Flight plan is confusing...went to Rochester this morning..30 min and returned back to Lincoln. Now on way back to minny..st Paul this time.??? Anyone that can make sense of this?

Also confusing is the plan for tmrw with flight scheduled to Frankfort KY in the morning. There is no recruit in KY that I have heard us remotely attached to. @Harry Caray

Wandale is from Frankfort KY...are we giving him a private flight home for the holidays?

Maliek Collins??
I think it was Collins. He was at a crappy school and lived in a tough neighborhood. His mom wanted him out of Missouri as I recall and we were more than happy to oblige. Somebody else probably has a better memory than me but I think it was him who they tried very hard to keep on the down low. Exceptional natural talent as we see by the fact that he's playing well in the NFL.

I think it was Collins. He was at a crappy school and lived in a tough neighborhood. His mom wanted him out of Missouri as I recall and we were more than happy to oblige. Somebody else probably has a better memory than me but I think it was him who they tried very hard to keep on the down low. Exceptional natural talent as we see by the fact that he's playing well in the NFL.
That, and he was always seen after practice,practicing,working out.
He worked his way into mommas new house so to speak ;)

Thought about him but that sounds highly illegal. @Tuco Salamanca kids can’t fly on jets can they? What the hell are we doing in Frankfort?
The plane belongs to somebody else. The school purchases hours. It could be that it was charter to someone else. I have not looked at the flight plan though.
And no. A current player cannot fly home on the school’s dime.

Thought about him but that sounds highly illegal. @Tuco Salamanca kids can’t fly on jets can they? What the hell are we doing in Frankfort?

Coaches visiting Wandale's family? Hope there isn't an issue. Seems like too big of a coincidence that our best player is from Frankfort, which is a pretty small town. There are airports in Louisville and Lexington, so not sure why anyone would fly into the Frankfort airport unless they had business specifically in Frankfort.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrruffin10
Coaches visiting Wandale's family? Hope there isn't an issue. Seems like too big of a coincidence that our best player is from Frankfort, which is a pretty small town. There are airports in Louisville and Lexington, so not sure why anyone would fly into the Frankfort airport unless they had business specifically in Frankfort.
I thought the same thing..cant think of positive news but didnt even want to even think about it being negative Wandale news!lol

In that pic with Corcoran, looks like Verdu is being held up by Corcoran and Held...

Weekend at Bernie’s?

v1.bjsxODE0Njk7ajsxODI3MjsxMjAwOzIwNDg7MTUzNg

ADVERTISEMENT