ADVERTISEMENT

Bucknuts visit the Vault as 3.5 dogs tonight

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Game will be on Peacock, so far it’s been worth the $6.41 to watch 2 NU basketball games and Chiefs/ Dolphins game.

Another must Win tonight, tOSU are 0-3 on the road in league play and 13-5 over all..

Last edited:
Reactions: BrighteRed24
Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me why OSU is higher in Net, KenPom etc than NU. Those bums only have one quad 1 win and are 0-4 against quad 2 teams.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Playing better against the Ohio St buttholes than I expected. Need to keep attacking in the 2nd half.

As long as we take care of the basketball the last 20:00 we should win this game..

I've been critical of Mast. He had a great game. What I liked besides the obvious, his great shooting, is he played smart. His unforced errors were kept to a minimum. Still would like to see Allick go straight up with power when he gets inside position on his defender close to the hoop. He tries to throw too many head and ball fakes along with twirling out of good position.

Interesting that Tominaga only played 14 minutes and barely at all the whole second half. I watched him on the bench and he was pretty subdued. Even sat by himself during a team huddle. Wonder if he was feeling bad or pissed off?

Interesting that Tominaga only played 14 minutes and barely at all the whole second half. I watched him on the bench and he was pretty subdued. Even sat by himself during a team huddle. Wonder if he was feeling bad or pissed off?
Mast and Wilcher were 10-15 from 3 might not that has anything to do with it and he only had 2 PF and they at the end of the half when FH took him out..

Hadn’t thought much about it till you mentioned it..

Reactions: leodisflowers

We were playing better with Sam and CJ in the game.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
I've been critical of Mast. He had a great game. What I liked besides the obvious, his great shooting, is he played smart. His unforced errors were kept to a minimum. Still would like to see Allick go straight up with power when he gets inside position on his defender close to the hoop. He tries to throw too many head and ball fakes along with twirling out of good position.
We expect guys to have good games every game. We expect them to shoot well every game. We expect them to feel great every game and play balls to the walls. That’s just not life or reality for college students. Last night Tominaga looked tired and couldn’t get going. Every day is different.

Critical of Mast? In what way.

He had a few stinkers in a row. The kid at Rutgers is pretty good, but he got punked in that game. Hopefully this lit a fire under him and having a game like this can get him some confidence on the road.
No doubt, but he’s been good for a large % of the year. Hard-pressed to say he isn’t in the top 2 of mvp for the team. If he goes down, we go down.

Reactions: cubsker
No doubt, but he’s been good for a large % of the year. Hard-pressed to say he isn’t in the top 2 of mvp for the team. If he goes down, we go down.
Yeah maybe. For me, Mast has been a little bit timid and his shots have no seemed to go down. Last night was fantastic and if he continues to make shots, it opens up the rest of the team for opportunities as well. I think the best part about this years team is how they play together. One night it is Mast, the next is Williams, Tominaga, etc. Just a good team chemistry and love having the role players we do. The next hurdle is just to figure out what the hell is happening on the road. If we could figure that out, we might win a game or two in the tourney, but we are going to have to figure that out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT