ADVERTISEMENT

BOB to TOSU?

What hilarious is that would've been an absolute homerun hire for the Hawkeyes too.

Thank God Ferentz is a stubborn idiot and refuses to be good.

Yeah, it is beautiful watching them flounder like this in their search. Iowa will never be a great team until they kick Kirk to the curb. But they will never do that.

Now, if we could just learn how to beat these assholes with consistency….

Reactions: Dr_Alan_Grant
Yeah, it is beautiful watching them flounder like this in their search. Iowa will never be a great team until they kick Kirk to the curb. But they will never do that.

Now, if we could just learn how to beat these assholes with consistency….
I_wa will NEVER be a great team, PERIOD!

Their "search" for an OC just makes them easier to laugh at.

Last edited:
Doesnt seem like a good fit style wise but Im wrong all the time so who knows...
My thoughts as well but OSU usually manages to do well no matter who they hire. I would guess he is a relatively temporary hire. I think he sees himself as a HC but must either be picky or other people don't think as highly of him as he does himself.

Reactions: BleedRed78
The rich get richer!! And the AD!! Good Lord!!
iu

BoB sucks so this is great news. He loves his first down run up the center's ass play and not adjusting his scheme to his personnel. Watched every game during his Texans tenure and that offense always underachieved with the exception of Watson's rookie year when he didn't know much of the playbook. BoB thought Tom Savage was a better option and gave him all the reps in the offseason and preseason before benching him at halftime of game 1 so they were forced to implement plays Watson knew from Clemson and they scored like crazy for about 5-6 weeks. They never brought back those wrinkles again, it was always back to his stupid scheme.

Reactions: BleedRed78
My thoughts as well but OSU usually manages to do well no matter who they hire. I would guess he is a relatively temporary hire. I think he sees himself as a HC but must either be picky or other people don't think as highly of him as he does himself.
Theyll be a better run team and not as explosive. However that may be good as they have the def to play that style and win a lot of games...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT