ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer Retiring...

Isnt Foster the heir apparent at Va Tech? Has long been rumored to be the reason he has turned down other jobs to stay at Va Tech.

Isnt Foster the heir apparent at Va Tech? Has long been rumored to be the reason he has turned down other jobs to stay at Va Tech.

I'm not sure. I've heard other rumors that the guy just doesn't want to be the head guy.

That was probably the case when VaTech was good.

Still may be the case, but probably not as solid as it once had been.

it sure looked quiet between riley and banker on blough's first big run. the camera flashed to the sideline and riley was looking straight ahead and banker just looked flummoxed. might have been reading into it, but it looked tense.

meaning, theres got to be someone who could help out...

Im not sure why the defense would be getting blamed after 4 turnovers with short yards to the end zone?
can someone decipher that for me?

All the articles I've read make it sound like VT will more than likely look externally for their next head coach. Of course with all the changes that will occur around the country this off-season, there's also a decent chance Foster could get a shot as HC at a different program.

I agree with others, if he doesn't get VT gig, throw $1mil/year at him and get him here. Would be a coup for our program. Sadly, I realize there is about a 1% chance of this happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT