ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Game Thread!!!

My only issue with that last play was not having someone in front of the guy who caught the pass. Any receiver should be able to catch and sit down with the ball if it falls into your arms. No one was there to knock it down before it got to him. That was my only issue. We lost, there were goods and bads. We'll see how this team goes forward from this.

My only issue with that last play was not having someone in front of the guy who caught the pass. Any receiver should be able to catch and sit down with the ball if it falls into your arms. No one was there to knock it down before it got to him. That was my only issue. We lost, there were goods and bads. We'll see how this team goes forward from this.
I understand why so many guys ran to the end zone. But the problem came when nobody reacted to the ball. It was in the air forever, and nearly everybody just stood there and watched it flutter into the WR's arms. You don't need to stick with "your man" once the ball is clearly not going to get to him.

This loss hurts. Our team really rallied and made some great plays. They just needed to make one more. If Brown hits that field goal they have to go 80 yards instead of 65. If we run the ball up the middle instead of trying a fly sweep we probably get a first down.

It's weird being on the bad side of a hail mary instead of the good side for once. I think the team did a great job of rallying in the 3rd quarter, but for whatever reason some of the calls in the 4th made me scratch my head. Do the Blackshirts get taken back after this one?

This loss hurts. Our team really rallied and made some great plays. They just needed to make one more. If Brown hits that field goal they have to go 80 yards instead of 65. If we run the ball up the middle instead of trying a fly sweep we probably get a first down.
Go up the middle on 3rd down, and probably would be close enough to go for it on 4th.

It's weird being on the bad side of a hail mary instead of the good side for once. I think the team did a great job of rallying in the 3rd quarter, but for whatever reason some of the calls in the 4th made me scratch my head. Do the Blackshirts get taken back after this one?

Of course not. The defense played really, really well for three quarters and while the second quarter was bad, they didn't allow so much damage it couldn't be undone. This isn't Bo's team anymore. Cooler heads are going to prevail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT