ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

You keep the light on for Coach Frost. I know in your dreams he comes back again to save the day.

BC-B5712.jpg
🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: RedMyMind
Amazing that the last Nebraska shutout was in 1996, smack between two championship years. With all of the garbage teams the last 20 seasons, they never got shut out.

Reactions: husker100
Should have been on the field all year.
I was checking out his highlights at Baylor last week and agree.. I had no idea he was that kind of playmaker.. Don't understand why he hasn't been contributing. Better late than never, but he needs to be a part of the offense going forward.

Reactions: oldjar07
I just saw Michigans schedule they have a really soft one except for 3 games, talk about getting a favor from the big 10

HH was not terrible today and he isn't the reason for what's happening...he's out gunned. Sims would do even worse and you know how I know? I've watched him play.

I was impressed with HH today. Rhule schemed some routes open for him. How long ago was he playing tight end? I think his development has so far been pretty amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
I was prepared for a blowout loss. I knew ahead of time that no way were we ready to play with the #2 ranked team in the country, that the season wouldn’t be lost on a mismatch like this. I was completely calm ahead of kickoff, realistically knowing what would happen.

And yet. Still pisses me off. Just SO fricking sick and tired of garbage football.

I just saw Michigans schedule they have a really soft one except for 3 games, talk about getting a favor from the big 10

Purdue won the west last year. The Boilers falling apart is why our conference schedule looks relatively bad.

I'm confused by Prochazka being in the game right now. Is he healthy, or not?

If he is, how could he be worse than some of the guys who played earlier?

I'm impressed with HH and how he has finished this game out. I know it's not the outcome we wanted, but he has remained poised and limited bad decisions for the most part. I think it's obvious he is your QB for the rest of the season.

NCAA record 3 safeties in that game
I remember that night very well. We watched the game downtown, and there were a lot of fights that night. Husker fans were not used to losing, let alone being shut out. It was ugly.

And how many bad passes. He's servicable but barely P5 level.
True. But don’t try any rational critique on this board. Of course Rhule will be the one who decides who plays. I’d guess that when/if high ankle sprain heals, Sims will get another shot. And perhaps Purdy if/when he too gets healthy.

Good game, guys.

I think Rhule was a great hire. But it will take time. Any team can win any game in the West. So, at the very least you can ruin Iowa or Wisconsin's seasons. Good luck the rest of the year.

Go Big Ten

Reactions: Baxter48
If I had the money, I’d pay to have some of these players move along and bring in better talent. Until the players that continuously make silly mistakes that hurt the team are still here, I’m not investing anything!
Sooooo the problem is that we’re Nebraska, and we’re realistically in the Bottom Half of programs in terms of what their fanbase will actually spend on their team, buying better athletes. Today’s game was a perfect display of that fact.

But, we’re Nebraska fans, and we’re fu**ing devoted, like no other. LAWYERS… is it within the scope of the law to propose a 1% (shit 5%) sales tax statewide to pay for our athletes? I c’mon ITS ALL WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR HERE (don’t live ‘there currently, just from ‘here’.). I think a statewide referendum would pass here, if any state. Bein’ serious…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT