ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

The difference is that Rhule isn't the recruiter that Sanders is.
Deion took advantage of a lot of transfer players that just happened to work out, Imo Rhule thought he could win with the majority of players, they did try to get some oline guys.

I said 20-3 Michigan. I obviously greatly underestimated the talent disparity as well as our suckage. I'm not angry or surprised we're getting beat but hoped it'd be a little closer.

On the bright side it's one game against a legit national title contender. And we don't have OSU or PSU on the schedule but we do have a lot of teams we can compete with going forward.

There has been a lot to upset folks here, but prepare yourself for your minds to be blown next week. IF the high ankle sprain is healed, Sims will start. 😆

Deion took advantage of a lot of transfer players that just happened to work out, Imo Rhule thought he could win with the majority of players, they did try to get some oline guys.
Checkbook.

I said 20-3 Michigan. I obviously greatly underestimated the talent disparity as well as our suckage. It's not angry or surprised we're getting beat but hoped it'd be a little closer.

On the bright side it's one game against a legit national title contender. And we don't have OSU or PSU on the schedule but we do have a lot of teams we can compete with going forward.
I figured it would be a beat down. I predicted last week that their QB would have a “huge day”. ☹️ Would have loved to be wrong

Reactions: BigRedTed
I said 20-3 Michigan. I obviously greatly underestimated the talent disparity as well as our suckage. I'm not angry or surprised we're getting beat but hoped it'd be a little closer.

I said 56-0, not expecting Harbaugh to put on the breaks halfway through the third.

@Jaemekon - I nominate @JOHNNY N for
Cuck of the Year

I also nominate @ivan brunetti for Nazi of
the Year

You keep the light on for Coach Frost. I know in your dreams he comes back again to save the day.

BC-B5712.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT