ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Wrong hole.

810aa2.jpg

Sooooo the problem is that we’re Nebraska, and we’re realistically in the Bottom Half of programs in terms of what their fanbase will actually spend on their team, buying better athletes. Today’s game was a perfect display of that fact.

But, we’re Nebraska fans, and we’re fu**ing devoted, like no other. LAWYERS… is it within the scope of the law to propose a 1% (shit 5%) sales tax statewide to pay for our athletes? I c’mon ITS ALL WE HAVE TO LIVE FOR HERE (don’t live ‘there currently, just from ‘here’.). I think a statewide referendum would pass here, if any state. Bein’ serious…
I definitely think you’re on to something! We aren’t going to improve unless the talent improves and/or the wins start coming. By definition the wins should start coming when the talent improves across the board. So yes checkbook needs to be opened via NIL or some other form.

Considering the Ukies have Nazis fighting for them and Russia bad I'm not sure who to root for. I guess I better go watch the news so they can make up my mind for me.
Funny actually. I don’t know too many Nazi countries that are run by Jewish presidents. And administrators who are corrupt in Ukraine get fired, but not literally fired. On the other hand, If you are corrupt in Russia, you get a big yacht, if you’re really corrupt or perhaps kill someone for Putin, you get a really big yacht. And you can’t swing a dead cat in Moscow without hitting the grave of someone who objected to Putin’s kleptocracy, and ended up poisoned, shot, blown up in their own airplane, pushed out of a window….so I can see how difficult it is for you to choose between the two countries.

Funny actually. I don’t know too many Nazi countries that are run by Jewish presidents. And administrators who are corrupt in Ukraine get fired, but not literally fired. On the other hand, If you are corrupt in Russia, you get a big yacht, if you’re really corrupt or perhaps kill someone for Putin, you get a really big yacht. And you can’t swing a dead cat in Moscow without hitting the grave of someone who objected to Putin’s kleptocracy, and ended up poisoned, shot, blown up in their own airplane, pushed out of a window….so I can see how difficult it is for you to choose between the two countries.

810aa2.jpg

It's okay. In your case ignorance comes with stupid, and to be fair there's nothing you can do about being born that way.

Livin dat NPC lyf. Livin mah bes lyf.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Actually Nebraska except for the one turnover hasn’t played terrible they are just outmatched the defense has struggled but they’ve carried this team from Minnesota they held Colorado for almost 3 quarters
Please....stop

It's okay. In your case ignorance comes with stupid, and to be fair there's nothing you can do about being born that way.

Livin dat NPC lyf. Livin mah bes lyf.
So is anything I said incorrect? Is Zelinsky not Jewish? Were there not numerous megayachts owned by corrupt bffs of Putin confiscated all over the world? And all of those reporters, democratic activists in Russia-Did they poison themselves? Shoot themselves in an elevator multiple times on Putin’s birthday by accident? Blowup their own private plane?

Just struggling with the moral equivalency here. Maybe you can help me.

When you are really good, there isn't a schedule in front of you that doesn't seem attainable.

I despise Harbaugh, but he has built a very damn good program with an identity.
People forget it wasn’t that long ago Michigan wanted to run him out. He almost went to the NFL a few years ago. After 8 years he has built a solid program. Good thing some people were patient with him!

No they aren’t. It’s called good coaching.
Didn't Michigan have a 3 win season like just 3 years ago. And under harbaugh 2nd or 3rd year. I could be remembering incorrectly. But Harbaugh definitely didn't turn it around in one year. That's for sure

Didn't Michigan have a 3 win season like just 3 years ago. And under harbaugh 2nd or 3rd year. I could be remembering incorrectly. But Harbaugh definitely didn't turn it around in one year. That's for sure

2-4 in 2020, 8-5 in 2017, & 9-4 2019.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT