ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Our defense clearly has run out of gas. They played fantastic for two and a half quarters. But now they have nothing left in the tank. Except for one long run from Sims we have had zero big plays. Our offense is terrible. We will win maybe three games this year unless the offense improves. Better get a good QB in the transfer portal this year.
There's plenty of good qb's, coaches need to scout smaller schools and tell the NIL cash cows to pony up.

probably☹️Still doesn’t make it a “good throw”. A “good throw” hits him in the bread basket in stride.
You called the pass way low and crappy, but you’re calling other people out for how they described it?

Is your third cousin’s neighbor’s plumber good friends with the Bullock family?

Another sims caused turnover.. alright boys I’m out . Let me know when Rhule grows some balls and puts HH in

Reactions: Bruce1981
Rhule managed to keep fan interest for three quarters into the first game before losing them. A new low.

Start getting the buyout collected. Is there a firerhule.com site yet?

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
It seems Sims looks confused every time he hands off. He awkwardly holds it out when handing off and I’m not sure if he knows what direction the play is supposed to go.

Rhule managed to keep fan interest for three quarters into the first game before losing them. A new low.

Start getting the buyout collected. Is there a firerhule.com site yet?
The contract means he had multiple years to rebuild this thing.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT