ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

So much for wearing them down with the run game. Now we have no hope. On to next week I guess

Our defense clearly has run out of gas. They played fantastic for two and a half quarters. But now they have nothing left in the tank. Except for one long run from Sims we have had zero big plays. Our offense is terrible. We will win maybe three games this year unless the offense improves. Better get a good QB in the transfer portal this year.

I wonder if Omar Brown has played any WR? Guy’s a baller - might be worth giving him a few snaps to see if he’s an upgrade over what we’re running out h to err now.

Our defense clearly has run out of gas. They played fantastic for two and a half quarters. But now they have nothing left in the tank. Except for one long run from Sims we have had zero big plays. Our offense is terrible. We will win maybe three games this year unless the offense improves. Better get a good QB in the transfer portal this year.
Or hope Kaelin is the real deal I’m over portal QBs unless he’s “better than what we got”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT