ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

It is clear Deion is a good coach but he wouldn’t be a good fit here. Too brash, too outlandish. Was there interest by Fickell? Maybe he would have been the better hire? Leipold would have been good also. Oh well. We’re locked in with Rhule. Getting hrs to watch the same $hitshow Offense the last 6 year
Deion is a good promoter who hired very good coordinators. I don’t believe Deion can coach a lick. He’s a recruiter/promoter.

Deion is a good promoter who hired very good coordinators. I don’t believe Deion can coach a lick. He’s a recruiter/promoter.
Spot on. He brought in a bunch of talent at skill positions, and surrounded himself with good assistants. He's more of a figurehead.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Did Frost have a more embarrassing loss than this one?

I’m seriously trying to think of one. I truly believe this Colorado team will go 5-7 or 6-6 this year

Nobody here wanted Deion before now, but he could have brought all those players here instead. We wouldn’t be making the same mistakes all over again like we are now.

And I never thought I would be saying that..

Do the Huskers have anyone on offense who would start for Colorado? Maybe Ervin. Don’t see anyone else.
Not with the 1’s. Few 2nd teamers…maybe. We haven’t seen their backups yet.

Hard to feel good about anything with this program right now
Despite what we’ve seen in the 2nd half, I’ll take what I’ve seen on D.

Haarberg should’ve kept the last 2 runs. Oh well.

Good, we can give up another score now. Can't get a yard on a bad defense.

I've seen 2 plays out of Rahmir this quarter, that have looked different.. he ran angry.. need to see him do more of that. Pretty surprised, as I'm not a fan, but those two plays were super obviously different.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT