ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Been on the field all game
I'm gonna renege on what I said the last 9 months. I said I've give Rhule and company a year and a half before I start ripping.

Instead, after 1 1/2 games, I'm fed up with this shit already.

They trot Piper out there every 2 weeks for an interview. The dipshit talks like he's Zach Wiegart. What a clown.

All these 5 year players have done is bury the program further.

I can't believe you don't at least try HH or Purdy to maybe jumpstart the team.

I turned the channel at a minute to go in the 3rd quarter. The comments on here are much for fulfilling than the game itself.

Rhule's gonna be headed for a wakeup call shortly. How can you have a guy like Sims lead any team?

Last edited:
Meh maybe. But he blew up the roster. And will soon be 2-0. Over 2 power 5 teams. We will be 0-2. Colorado was a 1 win team last year. And Rhule is just proving the same arrogance Frost had with loyalty to the QB. I don't see a difference. I will give Tony White credit though. I would be hitting extra hard in the next physical practice if I was on the defence.
Only reason Colorado is any good is because of his son playing QB.

Reactions: Baxter48
Sims saw HH take off running like a deer and decided maybe he was OK after all.

It's why I wanted Deion in the first place. He can recruit and he's smart enough to hire good to great assistant coaches to surround himself.

Looks like Simms is hurt so we'll get to see a backup QB. If the backup shows any competency at all, I'd start them week 3.
I’m not sure Deion will be a big success there - I have my doubts. But why anyone bagged on him for blowing up the worst roster in college FB is beyond me. There were not 10 legitimate Power 5 players on the roster when he got there.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Bringing in arm punt Purdy for one play is next level stupid. Make it stop.

Edit, didn’t notice the helmet off.

Only reason Colorado is any good is because of his son playing QB.
So what. You don't think Deion won't get players after his son leaves? Shoot he has the number one dual threat 5 star QB a CU lean right now. He will always get good playmakers.

Reactions: jteten
Meh maybe. But he blew up the roster. And will soon be 2-0. Over 2 power 5 teams. We will be 0-2. Colorado was a 1 win team last year. And Rhule is just proving the same arrogance Frost had with loyalty to the QB. I don't see a difference. I will give Tony White credit though. I would be hitting extra hard in the next physical practice if I was on the defence.
He brought several 5 star skill players with him. QBQBQB We were in position in the first half until Sims started screwing up…….again. Our D got left out there WAY too much by the O.

Reactions: WHCSC and RedMyMind
Yeah I'm off the Rhule band wagon. He is looking like a clown. And Deion was by far the superior hire.
It is clear Deion is a good coach but he wouldn’t be a good fit here. Too brash, too outlandish. Was there interest by Fickell? Maybe he would have been the better hire? Leipold would have been good also. Oh well. We’re locked in with Rhule. Getting hrs to watch the same $hitshow Offense the last 6 year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT