ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Alright well....We lose this one and then against sCUm? I think the decision is easy for me.
Don't give 2 shits what anyone thinks about that statement. Don't care, ridicule me.
We are rock bottom. Only one way to go. And this is what we get against F'n MINNESOTA.
Enjoy Volleyball. That's Nebraska now.
No wonder Trev expressed concern that B1G could kick us out some day soon. They should.

Ugh... well that sucks. Captain Obvious here but I don't really blame the defense for the loss. Played their hearts out. Yeah the two late scores but the offense has got to put that game away. 13 points allowed should be plenty good enough to win. The end result sucks but I did see some stuff that I liked.

Well I'm out. Try and have a good night guys.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Killer mistakes at the worst time! I am optimistic that Rhule will get it fixed.
I am not at all optimistic about his fixes. That was a horrible loss. But I am optimistic that with his contract we will keep him at least as long as the Panthers did. Obviously he will get at least a couple years before expectations are very high but this game was given away and there is no way to sugar coat it.

Painful. This team is better than last year
maybe on defense, but not on offense.. not by a long shot.

we are much worse on offense.. basically same crap run game as last year, but a LESS effective passer and less talent at WR.

we let 2 talented backs walk, kept a guy who doesn't produce..

this is what I feared.. a worse offense that is one dimensional and can't even do the 1 dimension good.

Probably 5 wins.. well maybe.

Reactions: OO Snipes
Even though we lost this team played 100% better than any frost team, my biggest concern is sims he Adrian part 2 the int before halftime was a killer

GOOOOOOO

BIIIIIIIGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson
Lets Go Start GIF
Same old sh=t. False start when at the 1. Bad pass follows for an INT when #87 was wide open for a TD. Run the ball with Grant when he has been fumbling all camp. Hartzog goes braindead on the tying TD. Sims throws a ball behind his receiver for another INT and then the D plays like a matador and lets Minnesota get in FG territory. I've seen this movie too many f..king times. OH yea, on one series late in the 3rd quarter or early 4th the coaches completely abandon the run game and go 3 and out faster than I can grab another beer. Pathetic. I've said it a million times. Nebraska needs to WIN games!

I am not sure I can take it next Saturday sitting in the stands in Boulder. It is just BS!

New coach, same results. Shot ourselves in the foot again. Gave the game away again.

Disappointing. Seen this same show way too many times now.

Hard to envision reaching a bowl game this year.

Reactions: Wasker77
New coach, same results. Shot ourselves in the foot again. Gave the game away again.

Disappointing. Seen this same show way too many times now.

Hard to envision reaching a bowl game this year.
I don't get caught up in any type of hype so Im not surprised. I see 5 wins.

Reactions: drhusker276
It depends on how bad the Gophers turn out to be. If they win 9 games, then this outcome isn't as bad as it looks now. The defense smothered Minny for most of the night.
that team sucks ass

just like 12 or 13 other B1G teams, ours included

beating other suck ass B1G teams doesn't change that

I thought the only way NE loses is if they throw the ball.

What do they do?

Throw the ball.
we did not commit to the run game, like I had hoped.

no fullback play at all right? Certainly didn't get any fullback carries.

about 37 runs to 19 passes.. not run heavy enough with a guy prone to throwing turnovers at the helm.

their plan needs to be tweaked.. maybe 10 pass attempts.. historically that is what we used to do.

Oh yeah, this fan base that’s been losing for 6 years unhappy with a badly coached game at the end. Yeah shame on us.

Get real. Rhule went with the back in the 4th Q that he knew he had fumbling problems when GE looked good. Shame on us? Shame on you
I dont post much and when I do the pulled pork sammich thread gets hi jacked. But you sir or madam are a dick. Its people like you that have run your azztraps and destroyed a once proud program.
Shame FU, you are the one that should be ashamed. Go back to the cable board you azzhat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT