ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Ahhh there's the classy Jim Harbaugh we all know and love. Hey maybe something fun will happen in the tunnel and we'll get to see the manly coach dance and prance away from a fight his players start. Again.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I'm ready for this whole thing to be burned to the ground. Cleanse this program and move forward. I'll always be proud to be part of the past but good gosh man, its WAAAAAY in the past now.
From top to bottom, everything about this program is bad. Went from a dynasty to the worst. It takes a lot of incompetence over 20 years to make that happen.

Well, as always it was my absolute pleasure and privilege to be part of another pathetic Husker performance on this board. Take care guys and gals.

Reactions: Frozone
I hope Scott was drunk for 5 years. It would explain his player assessment which was horrible. This is a terrible football team and roster. Worst i have seen and I have been a fan for 51 years.

Didn’t have a coach, more of a drunk & skirt chaser for 5 years.
Not the right one… they aren’t mutually exclusive!
nfl-cayman-nebraska.gif

many here would rather see their "takes" proven correct than see their favorite team succeed

sad

Sims & fumbling RB lost this one.

Defense & Special Teams improved.

good news is we don't play anyone all season

conference sucks ass

enjoy the media money, B1G fans

The Huskers are not going to win very many games as long as they cannot put pressure on the opponent's quarterback. The Minnesota quarterback is just an average passer. He had 196 yards and he got to just stand there on multiple plays. What is going to happen when the Huskers play a good passer? Isn't the Sander kid a pretty good thrower?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT