ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Ball hit line, no TD, our ball.
Not when the back judge is 15 yards from where he’s supposed to be, and ABC apparently doesn’t have a camera in the end zone. Everything about being a Husker fan sucks. Can’t stand the complete incompetence we are witnessing.

Otherwise we’d be winning LOL. When you have the slowest DL and I athletic every play looks like a hold. Be thankful they kept us in it by passing and using the clock in the first half. Should be 65 to 0. Or could be and they know it.
Did I say we'd be winning, a hold is still a hold

We need to be forward thinkers. Lets hire the first trans differently-abled head coach. ABC would love us!

Reactions: jteten
I like that the announcers even saw that the ball went out of bounce...but some how the refs couldn't...

Since they're begrudgingly having to shout out Vets while race hustling perhaps an entire piece on The Tuskegee Airmen every 5 minutes would be appropriate.

smothers holds onto the ball forever

not sure why - it's not like he's ever made a play in his life
No way, he should be starting, haven't you heard? The offense is SOOO much more dynamic with him in there as evidenced by all the points he's racked up in his drives this year, and not at all because of one game where Iowa didn't have any film on him but eventually figured him out and dealt NU another L Laughing

Reactions: Demoba
tell you what the punter has been as advertised

kid's been pretty good

needs work on the finesse game - too many touchbacks

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT