ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl gets LEVELED on the sideline....gets up. Indiana gets panicked by our fast paced offense, dude grabs his balls in pain and flops.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
given the competition, coming off the bye, this is up there in the pantheon of worst defensive performances in the history of the school. at least melvin gordon is actually good.

I guess we may not want to play Indiana every week. It was 14-3 NU at one time though, right? Just quit, baby. The good news is season tickets should be easy to get next year.

Other coaches just toy with this staff. I can only imagine the laughing other staff's do when watching our game file and preparing for us. We must look like a junior high opponent to Big Ten coached.

anyone tired else tired of the Huskers being the laughing stock of college football? I am sick and tired of hearing “Nebraska use to be good”. We aren’t even average. Just plain Bad!!!!

Reactions: Huskred01
Not just this game, but all season. This defensive scheme is not good. Scheme plus lack of playmakers and pass rush equals this. Can't stop anyone and rarely in position to do so. Tough to watch.

I'm not upset at Luke at all. He's actually done better than I would have expected. The problem is the garbage happening all around him.

Nothing on Luke, but we went into turtle hiding in our shell offense since he has been in there.

This is 100% coaching.

There is no way that Indiana has better talent than Nebraska.

Chinander has no clue.

Frost should be embarrassed with how he has called this offense since Luke got in - we have only thrown the ball three times and are beyond predictable.

Reactions: Huskred01
Looks like Frost is going to have 3 losing seasons in his first 4 years as a head coach. That doesn't look promising to me. From the coaching on down, this team is a flat out embarrassment.

The B1G has just kicked our ass! When do we wave the white flag?? Hell I’d go to the Mountain West just so we could be competitive again.

Reactions: Wasker77
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT