ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s pray that we can get a few long drives so that they don’t hit 50 blackshirt uni day

It’s unfortunate that Frost has his head in the sand like the majority of the fanbase.

Atleast his buddy Chinander is getting a large ass paycheck.

Gonna take a miracle at this point to make a bowl. I said 6-6 or 7-5 before the season and that was with a healthy starting QB.

That's our best play. If we can find a way to get 30 yards in penalties every play, we'll get back in this thing.

Good to see Chinander honoring the Blackshirts, with a good old fashioned mother f**king ass kicking...again.

Dude, just quit already. You clearly suck at your job. You make Kevin Cosgrove look like fking Wade Phillips.

This is 100% coaching.

There is no way that Indiana has better talent than Nebraska.

Chinander has no clue.

Frost should be embarrassed with how he has called this offense since Luke got in - we have only thrown the ball three times and are beyond predictable.

Use your eyes. The only one in the conference with a talent advantage is tOSU. Everyone else is pretty similar with PSU and Michigan being slightly better than the rest.

The B1G has just kicked our ass! When do we wave the white flag?? Hell I’d go to the Mountain West just so we could be competitive again.

We'd probably be a bottom dweller in the Big 12 right now too...doubt we could compete with K-State & ISU

Problems...

Defensive side in general. No pressure without leaving guys open, coverage just grabs, linebackers lost.

Offense can’t hold onto a ball. Teams know this and feast.

Obviously an injuries is a big issue on offense.

Offensive line gives no holes and we need qbs and running backs to make major plays just to get a yard.

Frost will have to think about defensive coaching, and you can’t sugarcoat that.

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
One time I would like to see someone on the O line run over to help our qb or rb up after they are tackled

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT