ADVERTISEMENT

2ND HALF GAME THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are struggling,things will get better.Cant get much worse than losing at home after being up 14-3 at home

Oh yes... there is a reason Mr. ANTIFA

Yes, we know why you are following me...so if your delicate sensibilities are offended, you can tattle. Now get back to what you do best, sending e-mails to the mods, Susie..

Yes, we know why you are following me...so if your delicate sensibilities are offended, you can tattle. Now get back to what you do best, sending e-mails to the mods, Susie..

I dont know why you think that offends me. You deserve no voice.

I dont know why you think that offends me. You deserve no voice.

Of course it doesn't offend you. You're a complete wuss. This is what wusses do. They call mommy when their feelings get hurt, just like you'll take all of these posts directly to the mods. Get all of them copied and saved, so you can go whining to the mods.

They just love people like you, that bother them all the time with e-mails, like the 7 or 8 times you've already sent them e-mails. They know that if they ban me, that someone else will offend the delicate flower tomorrow, and you will send them even more e-mails.

So get them all copied and sent off, Crissy..

Of course it doesn't offend you. You're a complete wuss. This is what wusses do. They call mommy when their feelings get hurt, just like you'll take all of these posts directly to the mods. Get all of them copied and saved, so you can go whining to the mods.

They just love people like you, that bother them all the time with e-mails, like the 7 or 8 times you've already sent them e-mails. They know that if they ban me, that someone else will offend the delicate flower tomorrow, and you will send them even more e-mails.

So get them all copied and sent off, Crissy..

Some mods may lose their position because of this post. Way to betray your "friends".

Some mods may lose their position because of this post. Way to betray your "friends".

Oh, and the mods love to be threatened with losing their jobs by spineless little weasles like you too. You're really ingratiating yourself with them. E-mailing them constantly and now threatening them with going over their heads and getting them fired. Bravo, wuss..

Oh, and the mods love to be threatened with losing their jobs by spineless little weasles like you too. You're really ingratiating yourself with them. E-mailing them constantly and now threatening them with going over their heads and getting them fired. Bravo, wuss..

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT