ADVERTISEMENT

2 plays

jarens

Jul 1, 2010
2 A-mart overthrows. That’s it. We win and the narrative is completely different. A good QB will make a world of difference. We just don’t have a good QB right now. OSU is the only team in the conference we can’t compete with. Really, it could be worse. But frustrating? Hell yes. Stick with Frost, patience is required.

2 A-mart overthrows. That’s it. We win and the narrative is completely different. A good QB will make a world of difference. We just don’t have a good QB right now. OSU is the only team in the conference we can’t compete with. Really, it could be worse. But frustrating? Hell yes. Stick with Frost, patience is required.

You realize the flipside of that is Frost has had 3 years to figure out AMart can't make those throws with any consistency and his current backup can't either? No urgency with his plan (I hesitate to even use that word).

I would say the two long Minnesota runs, especially the one after we took the lead.

Yeah but he didnt make the throws, you are what you are. No silver lining, AM blows and Frost is not a P5 head coach.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Targeting was huge that wasn’t called against Britt to make it 4th down the biggest play in the 1st half..

Reactions: BleedRed78
You realize the flipside of that is Frost has had 3 years to figure out AMart can't make those throws with any consistency and his current backup can't either? No urgency with his plan (I hesitate to even use that word).
That is a valid criticism of Frost. So far he has done a shit job of evaluating and then recruiting what he needs at QB. He has focused too much on the athletic part of athletic QB.
Much of the rest is whining by bitches

Nope. We scored a TD after one of the over throws. The other likely leads to a FG....maybe.

Regardless, pound the run and we win today. And, even in our wins under the fraud...as seldom as they are...the game is still a shit show. The Fraud will hopefully be run out of Lincoln for good after another losing season next year.

Nope. We scored a TD after one of the over throws. The other likely leads to a FG....maybe.

Regardless, pound the run and we win today. And, even in our wins under the fraud...as seldom as they are...the game is still a shit show. The Fraud will hopefully be run out of Lincoln for good after another losing season next year.
Where were you last week, why silent last week but I assume all over the place today.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75

Argh that’s right. Well still the 1 play could’ve made a difference. Point is we’re not sorely outmatched out there like we have been in past.

That's just it. I know our QBs can run but this is a pass-first offense. I'm hearing Smothers is also primarily a runner. Fine, switch to an option game or start recruiting QBs that are accurate throwing the ball. A lot of times the completions are actually bad throws that the receiver just reeled in out of stride. Right now I'm genuinely confused and disappointed by the outcome in year 3. I feel there is overall more talent in the program but the offensive philosophy doesn't match the personnel.

That's just it. I know our QBs can run but this is a pass-first offense. I'm hearing Smothers is also primarily a runner. Fine, switch to an option game or start recruiting QBs that are accurate throwing the ball. A lot of times the completions are actually bad throws that the receiver just reeled in out of stride. Right now I'm genuinely confused and disappointed by the outcome in year 3. I feel there is overall more talent in the program but the offensive philosophy doesn't match the personnel.
Exactly. Well said .

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Too much nit picking this play that play. Simple fact of the matter is that Nebraska is a bad football team. Good teams find ways to win, Nebraska finds ways to lose and always plays to the level of the opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT