ADVERTISEMENT

I-formation

maly

Graduate Assistant
Dec 10, 2003
We need to stick with this as our main formation.
Shotgun, with our line (LT) and qb is just a recipe for disaster.

Grant with a lead blocker versus without one is night day. Chart it, I guarantee you will see a huge difference.

Our Qbs aren't good at passing/ decision making. Make it as unsophisticated as possible. Effing play to players strengths.

The inability to access game flow and what gives us the best chance to win is unreal.

Rhule needs to sit Satterfield down and tell him, here are the acceptable playcalls to choose. If you go outside that you're fired.

Good timing on that. Option out of the shotgun is fine. Lol

We need to stick with this as our main formation.
Shotgun, with our line (LT) and qb is just a recipe for disaster.

Grant with a lead blocker versus without one is night day. Chart it, I guarantee you will see a huge difference.

Our Qbs aren't good at passing/ decision making. Make it as unsophisticated as possible. Effing play to players strengths.

The inability to access game flow and what gives us the best chance to win is unreal.

Rhule needs to sit Satterfield down and tell him, here are the acceptable playcalls to choose. If you go outside that you're fired.
Completely agree. Our running game is night and day difference out of the I-formation.

We need to keep working on it. After 2 consecutive plays in I formation the defense seems to stuff the 3rd play. Probably because our line is that bad. But I do feel we can get better and do some better things out of the I but we've gotta have better protection so qb has more time to run play action out of it

Reactions: maly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT