ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Matt Leinert said Michigan has one of the easiest schedules in college football and likely won’t be challenged until they play Penn State. Keep proving him right Huskers!

817966.jpg

Reactions: vs540husker
I knew we would lose, but I was hoping we’d show a better level of competitiveness.

So far to go before we are ready to even put up a fight against a Top 10 team.
But again—just do basic things. Turn around a take the gift INT. Just catch the freaking QB snap. Stop getting stupid OL penalties. We still wouldn’t win, but it would keep the game competitive, and not drive away good recruits.

Lofl at anyone you want to. Doesn't take back the fact that teams we want to mock gives Michigan a better game. 2 weeks on a row Rhule has this team uninspired
What are you talking about? This is a talent issue, not coaching. This is the first real team we've faced. You want to Nebraska to play like Michigan?

We're going to get throttled, like CU did. It's gonna be a while before we're in the conversation of top 25.

Good job defense on getting off the field. Time for the offense to pick it up now too. Might not win the game but I want to see them fight the entire game and try to get better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT