ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

Dumb. First year of the build. Michigans was ready to fire harbaugh in the early years. Can everyone stop being dramatic babies about this? They’re ranked #2. This game doesn’t matter. It’s an L. Move on to Illinois.
Harbaugh’s 1st 5 years he won
10-10-8-10-9

He was on the hot seat because they are a blue blood and expect conf championships

Try to remind yourselves that outside of this opponent we have the easiest schedule in years. And obviously we need opponents as bad as we are.
This year we may be one of the easiest on the schedule for all of our remaining teams.

This isn’t an indictment for how I think the team will be under Rhule, but this year is going to be a definite struggle. Most people should know this.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'll be surprised if Nebraska scores a point at this rate barring a miracle. They look completely outclassed. Depressing.

Dumb. First year of the build. Michigans was ready to fire harbaugh in the early years. Can everyone stop being dramatic babies about this? They’re ranked #2. This game doesn’t matter. It’s an L. Move on to Illinois.

Not true about Harbaugh. There was some grumbling by fans after the 2020 2-4 Covid year. If he had another losing season in '21, *maybe* the Michigan AD would have considered making a change.

Rhule will build a winner if you give him the time. I would expect a bowl game soon.

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Bigger deal to me is whether they can finally coach and coax some good football players to come to NU. out of these guys against some likewise bad teams in the coming weeks.
Fixed it for you. I agree this is a process that takes time, but this roster is Sun Belt/Mountain West caliber at best. Need to be willing to blow it up to a greater degree.

Is there a place where our players and coaches can go and learn how to play and coach football? You know, like a football camp? Obviously, Lincoln, NE isn't the place.
Don't worry, give these kids enough NIL money and they'll naturally win games. Hell, we wont even NEED coaches.

I predicted a shut out in the prediction thread. We may yet score, but if we do it will be against their scrubs. We are the second worst team in the conference. I think we are better than Indiana.

Let’s face it. We need a total roster overhaul and upgrade. NIL must improve. And can we please, for the first time in forever, find a f$cking QB?

I predicted a shut out in the prediction thread. We may yet score, but if we do it will be against their scrubs. We are the second worst team in the conference. I think we are better than Indiana.

Let’s face it. We need a total roster overhaul and upgrade. NIL must improve. And can we please, for the first time in forever, find a f$cking QB?
I thought you left to go drinking? Or did you run out of booze?

Reactions: tarheelhusker
We have become the boot scrubber of the BIG. Michigan will probably have their 3rd string playing half way into the 3rd quarter. Good Gosh this is bad!

Fixed it for you. I agree this is a process that takes time, but this roster is Sun Belt/Mountain West caliber at best. Need to be willing to blow it up to a greater degree.
And I do not necessarily disagree with that analysis. Criticize Deion all one wants; he certainly would not be my cup of tea for this university. But he knew that a culture shift would not come by maintaining the status quo. There was roster turnover at Nebraska but perhaps not enough and perhaps not the right turnover. But with that said, these are the cards that we have to play for this year. If Rhule & Company is the answer, then he has to get 3* to play up to the level of 3*. Create some buzz. Get the most out of what he has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT