ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!

My God that was pathetic. Wide open receiver. Thompson, lost his dam mind.

What’s up with the sidelines at this stadium? Guys run out of bounds and start reaching out for help before they eat it.

CT is so hot and cold
Seems like such a small sideline. Almost need to knock out 2-3 rows to get more space in there. Damn near expecting anyone running to the sideline to lose a limb.

Down two scores and we can cover anyone. We need a scoring drive here. Bad

This is two really bad teams playing really bad football with really bad coaching.

But, it is the BTW!

Do you really think any other coaching staff could do better right now? It is what it is. Can't put any of this on MJ or the other coaches. I hope MJ walks away and gets a HC job where he can be successful....even at a lower level...if he isn't allowed time to get his own players and improve things

Our offensive line is just f***ing disgusting. And not in a good way. None should be on athletic scholarship. They should cry themselves to sleep. 😂

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Turn off the lights. We are done. Frost should be ashamed for giving us this level of talent on the offensive line. Worst offensive line I have seen in all my years of watching NU football. Horrible.
The sad part is, a lot of fans LOVED blaming AM

He was the only reason NU was even in any of the games.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT