ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!!!

This offensive play calling has been atrocious so far.

Martinez's biggest weakness are the parallel side throws so they run it twice on 2 of 3 plays for -6 yds.

Second possession, Luke comes in cold and you throw it twice and turn it over.

Now defense gives up a long TD run on 4th down.

Just an awful start all the way around.

Offensive genius is a master at this.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
Everyone relax, we make great adjustments. I'm sure we will move #1 back to RB and have him run between the tackles, or run out into the flat.

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
I am seriously interested in seeing Masker come into the game. Do we have a quarterback that can lead a team?

Our offense needs to adjust, they don’t demonstrate the ability to do that in game very often. Hopefully they’ll prove me wrong here.

Wandale’s route and reaction shows he knew it was a lateral, Adrian’s hips and action shows it was a lateral. But by all means, tell us how that was not the intent.
They run that play all the frickin time. And it is never a lateral.

You think they have two screens, but one is a designed backwards throw?

I'm pretty sure that Frost and his merry band of idiots are blind. Still not wrapping up, no technique, the same problems game after game. Cam Taylor Britt and Dismuke should be riding the bench since they don't, and never have, understood the concept of tackling. Husker coach says Taylor Britt is good so It must be true. Bullshit. Waiting for Williams to fling his body next.

I'm pretty sure that Frost and his merry band of idiots are blind. Still not wrapping up, no technique, the same problems game after game. Cam Taylor Britt and Dismuke should be riding the bench since they don't, and never have, understood the concept of tackling. Husker coach says Taylor Britt is good so It must be true. Bullshit. Waiting for Williams to fling his body next.
Here's something scary, Colorado, with the same level of talent that Nebraska has, is UNDEFEATED so far this year with a FIRST YEAR coach.

• Wow
Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Scott thinks he can win by going side to side without establishing the middle of the field. If he can execute the inside zone run, the staple of this offense, we have no hope.

Minnesota is determined to take away the flats. We are going to have to attach the middle of the field with the run and the pass.

They run that play all the frickin time. And it is never a lateral.

You think they have two screens, but one is a designed backwards throw?

It may not be designed as a lateral but it sure seems like a hell of a lot of them end up as laterals. Neither of these QBs can make that throw yet the coaching staff seems hellbent on forcing it to work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT