ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!

Well, shit. That is the most points Illinois has scored in the first half in the last decade. Nice to know.

Can't Nebraska at least be spoiler bad, like Mike Riley's teams?
Get up and surprise at least 1 opponent?

Reactions: CatColumbia
true.. I think frost is pressing too hard on the play calling also.

if we just focused on running the ball and moving the chains, I think we could score at will on these guys.
Dude are you watching the same game as I am? Illinois is completely stacking the box, they know we will not complete a pass.

It was just another chance for B1G announcers to bash NU, even though it was moronic. Did you hear him say later”!Good job by IU qb to throw the ball away, and not force it”?

No, I tuned that guy out after that comment. I understand we deserve criticism for this performance so far, but at least get the criticism right.

Dude are you watching the same game as I am? Illinois is completely stacking the box, they know we will not complete a pass.
that is Nebraska football for 25 years under TO and we did just fine running the ball.

This offensive line is not capable of any type of sustainable run blocking. Smash mouth football is not happening with this unit.
I agree with some of that.. the offensive line is trash.. especially at center. Another guy Scott has a hardon for that shouldn't be playing there.

We ran 30 times for 133 yds. Not exactly blowing their doors off with the run game.

There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that representatives from Spain are in the audience scouting the Huskers for their National Matador Team.

Reactions: brnred58
Don't care what the records say, we ARE the worst football team in the B1G. We're not fundamentally sound in any area. Week after week, we spot teams points. Error prone. Sloppy. Undisciplined. We do nothing well. You keep praying the ship will right itself - but it never does. So sad.
Are we worse than Kansas?
YES!

That was so obvious. 3 DL trying to stop 5 OL. We know how that ends. That was our goal line defense? Where's the beef???

GOOOOO

BIIIIIIGGGGGG

REEEEEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

DefiniteClumsyIrishterrier-size_restricted.gif

Why didnt SF challenge the forward pass call on our first play

The entire Defense was waiting on Wandale. Here we go with the dump play calling again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT