ADVERTISEMENT

1ST HALF GAME THREAD!!!

I was about to ask who was the most clueless: the commentators, the refs, NU’s defense, or NU’s passing, but it’s obviously NU’s passing game. I’ve seen better passing offenses in little league...

waterboy-we.gif

A comedy and tragedy of errors. Coach to Coach to Coach - nothing changes.

Does anyone on tv understand that an interception on 4th down is like a punt? Seriously, saying he should have just thrown the ball away is embarrassing.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
true.. I think frost is pressing too hard on the play calling also.

if we just focused on running the ball and moving the chains, I think we could score at will on these guys.
But why would we do that?!?! It’s what worked on our only scoring drive 🤯🤬

Reactions: NikkiSixx
I thought Adrian was bad, but this is just crazy. Mcaffrey cannot pass. Time to go back to Adrian. This team is hopelessly lost.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Does anyone on tv understand that an interception on 4th down is like a punt? Seriously, saying he should have just thrown the ball away is embarrassing.

It was just another chance for B1G announcers to bash NU, even though it was moronic. Did you hear him say later”!Good job by IU qb to throw the ball away, and not force it”?

I think the coaches saw this game as an easier one, so they wanted to work on the passing game and are forcing it.

They have to abandon that, stick to a running game, let the kids fight through that..

and on Defense, we need to stop taking so many risks, cause we get burned playing so aggressively and the offense needs the help.

Reactions: Clemke32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT