ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

And that’s why we pull him now.

Did he have a run all game? Think that was by design
Agreed. Do you start him on the first series in the second half or do you say, son your day is done. Either one is fine except for an injury.

Our OLine needs to do a better job of picking up the right rusher. Martinez got hit on the last play of the 1st half by an untouched rusher on the left side of the line. Meanwhile the LT and LG were blocking the same guy.

Ohio St will crush us if we can’t block the right defender.

Agreed. Do you start him on the first series in the second half or do you say, son your day is done. Either one is fine except for an injury.
I think it depends on what BC does on that first drive. They score, I don’t think you can pull him up 38-10 with that much time left. They go 3 and out, pull him

Reactions: huskerfan66
Any chance tOSU only watches film on us for this game and Urban tells defensive coach’s our QB is a drop back QB that doesn’t run much so don’t worry about defending the QB run. LOL

Reactions: huskerfan66
Yeah, I really don't understand that. Would think give it to OZ 3 times and he gets in 1 of them.

The only sense I can make of it is if Frost wanted to work on the passing game down there with the first team. He may have valued reps over points there

Also to muddy the stats. Meaning coaches see that Scott likes to throw down there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT