ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

Our true freshman got burned. I can live with that. When our juniors and seniors pull that then I’m livid.
Some of their "skill" guys would look good in red. They've got a corner or two with good cover skills and that wide receiver albeit tiny is really quick.

He didn't think he caught it either, it doesn't seem like. He didn't even sell it, like he was convinced of it.

Some of their "skill" guys would look good in red. They've got a corner or two with good cover skills and that wide receiver albeit tiny is really quick.

definitely - they have some speed and talent on the outside and in the skill spots. They just can't match us on the line

really like seeing Frost getting the TE's involved. If we keep building up the OL and adding the outside skill guys, the TE's can became a real weapon in the play action and terrorize the safeties

Reactions: cubsker
Man, Mo needs to protect himself a bit better. That hit looked like it hurt!

Is Jaylin Bradley hurt?? I saw him on the sideline laughing with Mo Washington. Itlooked like he wasn’t suited.

I’m hoping to see everyone available get in today!

Is Jaylin Bradley hurt?? I saw him on the sideline laughing with Mo Washington. Itlooked like he wasn’t suited.

I’m hoping to see everyone available get in today!
Nevermind. Looks like that was Breon Dixon, #34 not Jaylin Bradley #33. I was hoping to see him play too but now I see why he’s not getting playing time.

Our D needs all the reps they can get.

Oh, completely agree. I’d at least play them all a drive or two in the 3rd and then rotate guys out. Not a complete sale out to the 2nd teAm. Just taking the ones out like Mo and a few others that have played well and keep the guys who need it, in longer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT