ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

NU has a major talent advantage over NW at multiple positions, but NW is coaching circles around Frost & Co. NU should be up by at least two scores right now.

Seriously ABC/ESPN ???

Northwestern scores and they show the visiting Husker fans lamenting NOT wildcat fans cheering. What a bunch of a-holes. This whole telecast has been a Northwestern recruiting commercial. F'em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That incompletion is this season in a nutshell so far. An incredible lack of execution on simple plays.

NU has a major talent advantage over NW at multiple positions, but NW is coaching circles around Frost & Co. NU should be up by at least two scores right now.

which positions? I can count several position groups where NW has a good advantage

On a positive, I have seen 5 or 6 brand new plays on the offensive side of the ball... Some even worked!

Starting to trust the offensive personnel is a good sign!

They’ve stopped us on defense the last few drives and they just drove the ball 80 yrds and are driving again. Am I missing something?
How is he out coaching Frost? So if AM hits Warner there, Frost outcoached Fitz? I see no big adjustments.

Good lord this offense is pathetic. Playcaller went full potato throwing that fade to Morgan and hasn't recovered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT