ADVERTISEMENT

1st HALF GAME THREAD!

We make every mistake that needs to be made to lose games. None of the plays to win games. It’s exhausting to watch football these days.

Reactions: RedMyMind
man. are we struggling up front. no pass rush and their little ol’ dline is getting penetration...

Frost ain't good. We better hope that he can mature as a coach, because right now he has been outcoached in every single game. We can sit here and bitch and moan and blame players, but even Mike Riley won four games with these scrubs. No excuse for Frost to start 0-6.

Reactions: cornwoman
Frost ain't good. We better hope that he can mature as a coach, because right now he has been outcoached in every single game. We can sit here and bitch and moan and blame players, but even Mike Riley won four games with these scrubs. No excuse for Frost to start 0-6.
I agree, he ain't good, he's GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: dinglefritz
I hate to be that guy, but these announcers are as stupid as stupid can be....especially Mark Jones. Effing idiot.

Riley and Frost should never be compared to each other.

nice sense of urgency on that drive. Oz running hard, OL doing the job, AM hitting some receivers

Oh, yes.. and special teams still suck

Why the hell can’t the offense play with this kind of urgency the entire game, why did they waste every single opportunity up until this point?
Oh and Pickering is terrible.

OMFG leave Pickering in Illinois. Worst kicker I have ever seen at NU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT