ADVERTISEMENT

Without the 4 interceptions….

nope..

AM, somewhere in his psyche, does not want to win.

I don't know what they call that in psychology.. but he has this self defeating thing going on, and it doesn't matter what happened, he's not going to win unless we are so favored that he has to.

It does make you wonder if he's wagering money against himself on the side though.

He will make it close, and everyone feels sorry for him, and for some reason, he prefers that to actually winning games.

nope..

AM, somewhere in his psyche, does not want to win.

I don't know what they call that in psychology.. but he has this self defeating thing going on, and it doesn't matter what happened, he's not going to win unless we are so favored that he has to.

It does make you wonder if he's wagering money against himself on the side though.

He will make it close, and everyone feels sorry for him, and for some reason, he prefers that to actually winning games.
He's a loser. That's how you describe it.

it's the decision making for a 4 year starter that drives me a little crazier every time i watch him
I would hate to be the play-caller. You have a QB that has the athleticsm to make beautiful throws and big runs (conservatism be damned- open the playbook!!)...and also is fumble prone, makes foolish passes, and cannot field a snap from center. I don't envy Frost or the OC in that department.

Reactions: pharvey0829
um, No we would not win. We have an idiot of a coach. He would find a way to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT