ADVERTISEMENT

Who should I vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Still not locked... let’s try this... Republicans profess ownership of God and all others are amoral idiots. But, want to keep more of their money so they can not give to the church or the poor. Plus (while professing ownership of God and white surfer Jesus) they ridicule the poor and those seeking refuge. Can’t remember where it says in the Bible that you are only supposed to help the poor who have legally entered the country or are not lazy. I’ll have to find it where Jesus turned away the poor based on circumstance. Democrats are no better, but just a less amusing sort of hypocritical... enjoy..

On average, conservatives donate more to charity than liberals. Religious households on average donate almost 3x as much as nonreligious. $123 billion to charity every year comes from religious organizations.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/30/religious-people-more-likely-give-charity-study/

Depending on how it is done it might be very good.

No faith in trump but considering the recent alternative was bending over and giving away everything I've definitely seen infinitely worse ideas (at least on that front).

Worst case? We write off the chinese portion of the debt and and move forward leaving them with the bag.

Yes, for those who understand real economics, that would effectively print roughly ten trillion dollars by monetizing that portion of the debt. And there are consequences to that.

But that's where we are headed regardless most likely .... just a matter of when. It's been obvious for decades now. Having some control of when and where and how is better than blind stupidity.

Usually anyway.

Thanks, but I really am hoping dudz can answer because he/she has a very strong opinion on it and hoping they know why.

And could still dunk on you.

You're kidding, right?

Have you seen Obama and sports?

Throwing out the first pitch in "Cominsky" Park, he threw worse than my 8-year-old granddaughter. Later on, he tried to show his basketball "chops" and after a couple dozen shots that either didn't fall or hit the rim, he just gave up. Remember when he was on video "working out" with 5-lb. weights?

I doubt if his skinny crackhead ass can even touch the net, much less dunk on anyone.

I struggle to reconcile the stark contrast in the vitriol directed at ole Urb in Columbus and ole Don in Washington on here vis-a-vis their treatment of women

it is quite fascinating

Sort of like reconciling the stark contrast between killing unborn babies and not killing serial killers. Those things are present in all ideologies, religions and sects

Wow. Still not locked... let’s try this... Republicans profess ownership of God and all others are amoral idiots. But, want to keep more of their money so they can not give to the church or the poor. Plus (while professing ownership of God and white surfer Jesus) they ridicule the poor and those seeking refuge. Can’t remember where it says in the Bible that you are only supposed to help the poor who have legally entered the country or are not lazy. I’ll have to find it where Jesus turned away the poor based on circumstance. Democrats are no better, but just a less amusing sort of hypocritical... enjoy..

Yikes! You need a hug

You're kidding, right?

Throwing out the first pitch in "Cominsky" Park, he threw worse than my 8-year-old granddaughter. Later on, he tried to show his basketball "chops" and after a couple dozen shots that either didn't fall or hit the rim, he just gave up. Remember when he was on video "working out" with 5-lb. weights?

I doubt if his skinny crackhead ass can even touch the net, much less dunk on anyone.
Racist

Sort of like reconciling the stark contrast between killing unborn babies and not killing serial killers. Those things are present in all ideologies, religions and sects

It’s completly ok for them to kill their babies on your dime. It’s also completely ok for Planned Parenthood to donate your tax dollars to the Democrats.

Reactions: F5Tornado

No matter who wins, my lot in life remains the same, although today, my 401k made over 7 grand.

That is all I want. I don’t care to see a “progressive” America because to me their vision of it doesn’t look progressive at all. Looks more and more like a degenerate society. Maintain our way in the world. No sense in fixing the things that aren’t broken..

Reactions: EATAFAT1

Yah, let's try this.

Who are the "all others"? Atheists? Liberals? Antifa? Nice sweeping statement by the way.
Name one Republican person that professes 'ownership' of God. Who doesn't want to keep more of their money? I know I want to keep more of my money. More freedom, less taxes, less government is my position. If you would like to donate your paycheck to an illegal I don't think anyone would stop you. Head to your nearest ATM withdraw some cash and then head down to the border...I'm sure they will take it. I agree Democrats are no better they are just hypocrites, amoral and immoral.

We can debate why people need to enter the United States legally if you like?

BTW - I'm Christian and I have done a heck a lot of community service for low income families and donate to charity. How about you?

Reactions: F5Tornado
I was a Republican, and then a conservative Republican and now I don't believe I have as much in common with Republicans as far as desired goals. They are far too weak on their promises.

Vote for Red Scowl, I'll be hated by liberals everywhere.

tumblr_n1odr0pD4K1tsirm1o1_400.gif

Also, if we stripped the government of a lot of the power they hold over us, these elections wouldn’t matter very much.

Yes, it would also look similar to parts of Afghanistan on a much grander scale. We have nukes. I always wanted to be a warlord.

You're kidding, right?

You should have seen the video of oboma supposedly skeet shooting, that was just plain scary, he didn't have a clue. We all heard bubba Clinton would cheat playing a golf game.

Didn't read a single post.

Will say, #WalkAway.

GO USA and GBR!

Sometimes you can't walk away. Sometimes you have to have iron in you back. You choose where you fall. It is better to die once than a coward who dies every day.

Sometimes shit gets silly and you can't conform. At least I can't, I have alot of flaws but I have stood for what I believed. I don't believe in walking away. Their is far too much of that now a days. That's why we have safe spaces.

Sometimes you can't walk away. Sometimes you have to have iron in you back. You choose where you fall. It is better to die once than a coward who dies every day.

Sometimes shit gets silly and you can't conform. At least I can't, I have alot of flaws but I have stood for what I believed. I don't believe in walking away. Their is far too much of that now a days. That's why we have safe spaces.
I cant tell if this is sarcasm or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT