ADVERTISEMENT

What is sooooo frustrating…

HominidHusker

First Team All-Big Ten
Jun 25, 2018
…is how “close” we were to being undefeated this year, yet sitting at .500.
Just a few bonehead plays literally made all the difference and cost us 3 W’s.

I really will feel bad for the super senior guys, especially a guy like JoJo who has put so much into this program fighting through injuries and doubt, if the team can’t manage a bowl game this year because on those few mistakes.

Hopefully, they’re turning the page and will use yesterday’s game as the spark to get this thing lit. Opportunity awaits.

There's no reason for not making a bowl game in any of Frost's seasons at Nebraska. The talent has always been there. We all know the issues, at least those with the balls to admit it.

This team should 100% be 5-1, ranked in the top 15, and tied with Iowa at the top of the Big Ten West.

Frost is starting to run the ball more and more now and also starting to run more option plays. Needs to fix a couple of big issues on offense and special teams needs to be coordinator focus.

There's no reason for not making a bowl game in any of Frost's seasons at Nebraska. The talent has always been there. We all know the issues, at least those with the balls to admit it.

This team should 100% be 5-1, ranked in the top 15, and tied with Iowa at the top of the Big Ten West.

Frost is starting to run the ball more and more now and also starting to run more option plays. Needs to fix a couple of big issues on offense and special teams needs to be coordinator focus.
iowa is 0-0 in the b1g west

we would be well atop the division at 2-0

I, for one, am stunned you have no clue how standings work

iowa is 0-0 in the b1g west

we would be well atop the division at 2-0

I, for one, am stunned you have no clue how standings work
My only question is, doesn’t all b10 games count for record? Not just division? Which is complete bullshit, but I remember last year moos trying to get that changed

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
My only question is, doesn’t all b10 games count for record? Not just division? Which is complete bullshit, but I remember last year moos trying to get that changed
Yes. That other poster is an idiot. Neither would have a loss, thus both in first since, well, both would have conference wins with no losses.

yep. hand up, I was wrong.

typical b1g nonsensically determining divisions with cross-division games.

@antirowboat remains an insufferable minnesota fan with a backbone like a toothpick

Reactions: leodisflowers

The talent not necessarily been there from the start and the work ethic in strength and conditioning need a Rehaul.

No one is disagreeing that we should be 4-1 and tied for first.

I think all football conferences count all conference games as a part of the standings. None just count division games.
Exactly… It’s still a conference game.. Just wish the B1G would get rid of these so called cross over rivalries it only benefits Purdue and Indiana..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT