ADVERTISEMENT

Ugly Prediction

jaTew6N.gif

Respectfully, I'll wait to see how we do against a similar (ie very mediocre B1G West) program this Friday. Then I'll let you know how I feel about the rest of the season. During the Frost tenure it eventually became very clear that other crappy programs had better coaches than us. Bielema, Fleck, Allen, Fiztgerald, Brohm, Chryst, etc - all could out coach Frost on his best day.

Still waiting to decide about Rhule.

Respectfully, I'll wait to see how we do against a similar (ie very mediocre B1G West) program this Friday. Then I'll let you know how I feel about the rest of the season. During the Frost tenure it eventually became very clear that other crappy programs had better coaches than us. Bielema, Fleck, Allen, Fiztgerald, Brohm, Chryst, etc - all could out coach Frost on his best day.

Still waiting to decide about Rhule.
Yes. Still gonna give him some slack this year, because we appear to be fairly limited on offense. Of course, he is the head guy and that isn’t a get-out-of-jail-free card, but he was known as a developer when he came in, so let’s give him a little time. That being said, shouldn’t be anything stopping us from trying to get a little creative with the game plan.

Yes. Still gonna give him some slack this year, because we appear to be fairly limited on offense. Of course, he is the head guy and that isn’t a get-out-of-jail-free card, but he was known as a developer when he came in, so let’s give him a little time. That being said, shouldn’t be anything stopping us from trying to get a little creative with the game plan.
100%. I very much want Rhule to be the guy and I "think" he can produce results. I came into the year just wanting a crappy bowl game and that's still where I'm at.

Slack this year shouldn’t be finishing worse than NW.

if we beat Illinois, I'm positive we beat Northwestern, Michigan State, and one of Iowa/Purdue.

if we lose to Illinois, 3 wins is highly likely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT