ADVERTISEMENT

Tony White not leaving... not yet anyway.

How would we be more proactive? By possibly overpaying to start with? By trying to negotiate a raise in the middle of the season? That would be a terrible precedent.

Everything went perfect for once and people are still complaining. Classic NU. For maybe the first time ever we hired a young, up and coming coordinator who other teams actually wanted. Then that coordinator actually turned out to be good. And then we paid up to keep the guy when other teams tried to pry him away. He had his new contract 1 week after the season ended, right in time for recruiting. And then our staff took it a step further and turned it all into a positive by going around Omaha and telling recruits personally.

Hi Christian Jones. You are so important to NU that I drove up here to personally tell you I'm staying as the DC after a bunch of programs tried to hire me away because I'm so awesome.

The whole situation has been perfect so far with White.
All in all, the results turned out pretty good, I agree with that.

That's a start, but it's a little late for apologies at this point. Yes I have a problem with the word "begged", I've never begged another grown man for anything, let alone on a message board. I asked you in an adult manner, and if I requested it, there was a good reason for that. And it specifically deals with you, I've never had the same issue with any other poster. This shit where you twist my words around has been going on for as long as I've been on here, over a decade, and I'm very tired of it. I used to consider it a minor annoyance, but it's even taken dangerous turns at times with stalkerish behavior where you pull up posts from years ago which are irrelevant to the current context and so you can further twist events. Let me make it clear what the current context is, I don't want any association or interaction with you whatsoever.
lol. I tried. The ONLY posts I brought up from the past was to prove you did what I claimed. Be a baby, that’s fine. Says more about you than me. And the posters on this board see that.

Have a nice day.

If it's that and USC or conference foe, I'm done. It would symbolize perfectly how the balls of this football program have been successfully completely chopped off.

I don't cheer ball less football programs.

Coming to the B1G was the death nail in the school's focus on football.

Which means we will never be elite again.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Do I feel remorse? Yes, yes I do.
Punch Ugh GIF by MCDM

That's a start, but it's a little late for apologies at this point. Yes I have a problem with the word "begged", I've never begged another grown man for anything, let alone on a message board. I asked you in an adult manner, and if I requested it, there was a good reason for that. And it specifically deals with you, I've never had the same issue with any other poster. This shit where you twist my words around has been going on for as long as I've been on here, over a decade, and I'm very tired of it. I used to consider it a minor annoyance, but it's even taken dangerous turns at times with stalkerish behavior where you pull up posts from years ago which are irrelevant to the current context and so you can further twist events. Let me make it clear what the current context is, I don't want any association or interaction with you whatsoever.
It's "taken dangerous turns?" It seems like somebody is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for some strange reason.

lol. I tried. The ONLY posts I brought up from the past was to prove you did what I claimed. Be a baby, that’s fine. Says more about you than me. And the posters on this board see that.

Have a nice day.
Piss off and stop responding to my content. I have you on ignore. Have a nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
Piss off and stop responding to my content. I have you on ignore. Have a nice day.
For the record, you don’t get to decide who I respond to. You do get to decide who to ignore or respond to. It’s obvious your ignore button is broken. You should take it up with a mod, or maybe ask your grandson how to enable it.

And I’m having a great day already, thanks for the well wishes.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Old is nothing more than a troll
I could see nothing more pointless than being a troll on a Husker message board. No I am not a troll, and please shoot me if I ever was... Have I had legitimate gripes about the NU administration over the past decade? Yeah and I'm not afraid to air those grievances. Just look at our record over that time frame can explain why those posts are prevalent when I'm typically quite an optimistic person...

As for timnsun, the characteristics which are on full display here have been known to me since the time I first joined. He is everything I have said about him and more. I call him a snake because every interaction I've had with him dating back 10+ years indicates that's exactly what he is. There are words which are far worse that would be an accurate description for him, but if I used them, I would probably get banned. Snake is about the nicest thing I can say about him, which is why I put him on ignore, and why I requested that he does not interact with my posts.

For the record, you don’t get to decide who I respond to. You do get to decide who to ignore or respond to. It’s obvious your ignore button is broken. You should take it up with a mod, or maybe ask your grandson how to enable it.

And I’m having a great day already, thanks for the well wishes.
Fair enough. Like I said, I have you on ignore and don't intend to interact with you any further.

This board has gotten so wild lately. I just imagine when I get to Lincoln for Christmas everyone will be fighting and bickering. Like a scene off the Simpsons. We'll be a few miles out and I'll be like, see that smoke from those tire fires kids, that's Lincoln.
Hapfields vs McCoys! 🤣

I think it's part of the reason society is turning to shit. People get so used to fighting with random people on the internet. Or like my MIL. She'll talk shit to some random in-law on FB but would never say a thing at the grocery store or a family reunion.
Thankfully I've never had to deal with a snake in person or I would call that shit out immediately in person too. There's thousands of people I've interacted with either online or in person. Out of all those, timnsun is the only one that has fit the description.

Thankfully I've never had to deal with a snake in person or I would call that shit out immediately in person too. There's thousands of people I've interacted with either online or in person. Out of all those, timnsun is the only one that has fit the description.

Quit being a whiny little baby. It’s a message board. I don’t agree with your posts, I’m gonna call it out.

You have called me idiot, liar, drama queen, snake, creepy, stalker, and, I'm sure, a whole wealth of other names, names that would get you banned from here, to your mom who you live with.

Are you 12 years old? Grow up. I’ve got just one name for you. Asshat. And if that gets me a vacation, so be it.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Quit being a whiny little baby. It’s a message board. I don’t agree with your posts, I’m gonna call it out.

You have called me idiot, liar, drama queen, snake, creepy, stalker, and, I'm sure, a whole wealth of other names, names that would get you banned from here, to your mom who you live with.

Are you 12 years old? Grow up. I’ve got just one name for you. Asshat. And if that gets me a vacation, so be it.
I've never called you an idiot or a drama queen. All of the other names fit.

I've never called you an idiot or a drama queen. All of the other names fit.

This is really too easy. Apologies, it wasn’t drama queen. Just queen.

Btw, the name I gave you fits as well.

This is really too easy. Apologies, it wasn’t drama queen. Just queen.

Btw, the name I gave you fits as well.
Queen fits. Don't think I've used the term "drama queen" in my life.

Queen fits. Don't think I've used the term "drama queen" in my life.
You call me a liar, but I’ve brought proof for everything I’ve claimed. If anyone is a liar, it’s you. You have repeatedly stated in this thread that you are not going to respond to my posts and that I am on ignore. That’s a lie, because you have responded every time. Clearly I’m not on ignore.

If your lying about this, what else are you lying about? I used to think I could trust you. Not anymore.

You call me a liar, but I’ve brought proof for everything I’ve claimed. If anyone is a liar, it’s you. You have repeatedly stated in this thread that you are not going to respond to my posts and that I am on ignore. That’s a lie, because you have responded every time. Clearly I’m not on ignore.

If your lying about this, what else are you lying about? I used to think I could trust you. Not anymore.
You two aren't doing a good job of ignoring each other. Both to your separate corners. 😂 Watch some football.

You don't have proof of shit. I do have you on ignore and I'm just casually scrolling through the board and see post by "ignored member". Since you're the only one i have on ignore, that means it's you and you're still replying to my messages even when i requested you not to. You are a liar, you are a snake. It's the entire reason I requested that you not interact with me in the first place.

You two aren't doing a good job of ignoring each other. Both to your separate corners. 😂 Watch some football.
Much to his chagrin, I don’t have him on ignore. I’m tired of his name calling and lying about me. Time to fight back.

Reactions: HBK4life
You don't have proof of shit. I do have you on ignore and I'm just casually scrolling through the board and see post by "ignored member". Since you're the only one i have on ignore, that means it's you and you're still replying to my messages even when i requested you not to. You are a liar, you are a snake. It's the entire reason I requested that you not interact with me in the first place.
ITS A MESSAGE BOARD. I AM NOT BREAKING RULES BY RESPONDING TO YOU. YOU DONT HAVE TO READ MY POSTS. BUT YOU DO. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The next time you truly ignore me and don’t respond will be the first time. Why put me on ignore if you can’t ignore me in the first place?

Much to his chagrin, I don’t have him on ignore. I’m tired of his name calling and lying about me. Time to fight back.
Everything I've said about you is truth. Lying about someone's character is something I'd never do.

The next time you truly ignore me and don’t respond will be the first time. Why put me on ignore if you can’t ignore me in the first place?
I don't know how many times I have to make it abundantly clear that I don't want you responding to my posts. It would be very easy to ignore you if that were the case.

Everything I've said about you is truth. Lying about someone's character is something I'd never do.
Prove it. Oh wait, you can’t.

Responding again to the person you are allegedly ignoring. That must be frustrating for you that you aren’t able to not respond.

I don't know how many times I have to make it abundantly clear that I don't want you responding to my posts. It would be very easy to ignore you if that were the case.
Pro tip… when you see “ignored poster has posted”, don’t open it. There is no rule that says you need to open it. For real. Just ignore it. You will be happier. I guarantee it.

Do you like to do something a person you don’t respect has told you to do?

Neither do I.

Someone needs to do a redub of the YouTube classic "T Magic at QB" for '23/24 we got "TW at DC".

I'd do it myself but, I lack those considerable skills.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT