ADVERTISEMENT

They are going to call the game. Thunderstorms lined up for next 4 hours.

bomber89

Assistant Head Coach
Oct 12, 2004
Its over boys. They are going to call this one. Just a matter of time.

think positive. they gave lsu/mcneese state 4 hrs back in 2015 before they called it off. there's no reason to think they won't do the same here.

They have lightning storms lined up one after the other till early Sunday AM. Even if they start it, it wont get more than 10 minutes of game play in. Its up to each conference on rules regarding cancelling and make up games, no idea what Big ten rules are. Im telling you this game aint going to go tonight. At best not even a full quarter.

Say they cancel. What happens to the ticket holders. Do they eat it or is there a refund?

Say they cancel. What happens to the ticket holders. Do they eat it or is there a refund?

I don't know but do you see Akron not getting paid? They will get paid, so I doubt Nebraska is going to eat the 1.1 or 1.4 million dollar pay out and then pay ticket holders back. think of it as a donation to UNL athletics.

Forking snowflake rules. When is the last time a player or fan got hit by lightning? Man up and tee it up. GRRR...
i know youre kidding, but one need to look no further than what happened at table rock lake this summer to appreciate prudence regarding weather and recreation.

Maybe it’s a good omen. UCF’s 1st game last year was delayed wasn’t it?

Hasn’t been a safe environment since 7:15. Surprised they’ve allowed fans to stay out in the open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT