ADVERTISEMENT

They are going to call the game. Thunderstorms lined up for next 4 hours.

Anything yet? They should call it. Yes there is non stop even after this bigger cell pushes through, unless cooler air breaks up the front.

Reactions: TheBeav815
GD soft millennials and this PC world we live in ... I swear.

It’s just a little rain and electricity.

I know what you mean. The assistant pro made me get off the golf course last summer because of lightning strikes. I was playing by myself due to the weather. I went back to the pro shop to watch TV until the storm passed. There was an outdoor wedding scheduled that afternoon at the same time. The whole bridal party was in the pro shop watching the weather channel with us. I told my wife when I got home that I had never had such an enjoyable round of golf. Those young ladies were pretty attractive.

They could possibly reschedule for Dec 1 if they really want to play it. Assuming neither team plays in a CCG. This could lead to us losing next week. Maybe Frost has a scrimmage tomorrow?
Florida St did this last year to become bowl eligible I believe.

Reactions: saluno22
They could possibly reschedule for Dec 1 if they really want to play it. Assuming neither team plays in a CCG. This could lead to us losing next week. Maybe Frost has a scrimmage tomorrow?
Nick Saban holds 100 play scrimmages on Thursdays when games 5 days earlier don't go the way they should.

Reactions: NikkiSixx
one tweet (Matt Reynoldson, reporter with fox) said they will try to play the game even if it happens at 2am. said fox sports wants it played and so do Nebraska AD.

Called it!
Anton-Chigurh.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT