ADVERTISEMENT

That's why Trey....

Won't be playing on Sundays. Dropped 2 crucial catches across the middle. Hundreds of players can out run coverage, got to catch in traffic!!
I think he should stick around 1 more year to get it all fixed…

That's why he needs 1 more year.
Anyone can catch wide open passes.
He needs to be pushed by corners and beat them
100%. That’s his knock right now. You punch him in the face, he will back down. He needs to learn how to fight to get open. Can’t rely just on the Jets. That doesn’t work in the NFL. Guys like Jefferson and Chase learned how to catch in traffic

Palmer has been our savior in a few games. He has also had his number of drops that cost us big time. He is a good, but not a great receiver and he must learn to catch the ball in traffic.
I think he is on the border of great (for college) pro is just good. Needs 1 more year of college. Hopefully he gets the right advice

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
he got hit pretty good over the middle...that makes a wr tend to think bout 2 things..
I'd have to see the plays, if he was hit in stride or strung out to dry

Doubt Joseph leaves
Just my opinion
I think this game probably killed Mickeys chances of landing a HC job some place else. ADs won’t want to take the risk on him now. We improved under Mickey but that just shows how bad we were under Scott.

Maybe Mickey gets a shot as OC under an Offensive minded HC. Enough of promotion for Mickey to want to stay and be rewarded but with a HC who can keep the offense under his lead

Reactions: blackshirts
Won't be playing on Sundays. Dropped 2 crucial catches across the middle. Hundreds of players can out run coverage, got to catch in traffic!!
Exactly I said he was a mid-round talent and that was being generous. I was also right that he would get shut down probably throughout the rest of the year.

T
Unlikely he’ll stay for another year if Joseph leaves.
The only way Joseph leaves is if the new HC gets rid of him.

There’s no way any P5 AD is impressed with MJ going 2-4 with the most talented team in the B10W

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT