ADVERTISEMENT

A few random notes about today

resdog851

All-American
Dec 30, 2003
Papillion, Nebraska
- I thought our defense held out as long as they could today. The offense kept betraying them.
- Freshman Lenhardt. I see you.
- Thomas Fidone. Nice to see you make an appearance. That reach back snatch and later TD scoop were nice to see. For real that first catch was nice. That is how you are supposed to catch a ball.
- Duh....the coaches have no real choice at QB it seems. The guy they went with is a turnover machine. Horrible. Can he play H-Back?
- Eight sacks was a nice thing to see
- Billy Kemp has made an appearance.

Lets start turning things around and letting the performers make plays. Let them eat. If you go with the turnover machine, run the ball 80 times a game. He is best on his feet....although several times he actually made a good throw and our guys dropped easy catches. Be better.

Reactions: baseball31ne
- I thought our defense held out as long as they could today. The offense kept betraying them.
- Freshman Lenhardt. I see you.
- Thomas Fidone. Nice to see you make an appearance. That reach back snatch and later TD scoop were nice to see. For real that first catch was nice. That is how you are supposed to catch a ball.
- Duh....the coaches have no real choice at QB it seems. The guy they went with is a turnover machine. Horrible. Can he play H-Back?
- Eight sacks was a nice thing to see
- Billy Kemp has made an appearance.

Lets start turning things around and letting the performers make plays. Let them eat. If you go with the turnover machine, run the ball 80 times a game. He is best on his feet....although several times he actually made a good throw and our guys dropped easy catches. Be better.
Good points. I thought the effort on D was better than I've seen in quite a while. Rhule said he was going to press for turnover playmaking, like MN did to us. Not seen that yet, and would like to; but not at the cost of whiffing tackles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT