ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Pettit lays the smack down on coach Riley haters *** MUST READ ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow the comments, as difficult as it may be for you. I'll keep on bringing up Peelini whenever I want, and now that I know it bugs you, I will tag you on every single one.
Your reply is an insult. How original for you.

Damn right I said that. One should only be happy when the team wins?! Nice set of priorities you have there, can't wait to watch your next lawyery response to that gem.
Well Tim is on record of having been happier at 1-2 with Riley than he'd have been with a 3-0 Pelini team. Tim's happiest when Tim is happy, not when the team wins, apparently.

Tim is all about "Moral" victories I've got to go out into the sun. I need fresh air. I will go see if my dogs and I can find some quail before it gets dark.

If you can't see that this wasn't said with the express intent of responding to the Riley doubters and/or the crazy "we want Bo back" crowd, there is no help.

Exactly. Instead of concentrating on what a former, we'll respected coach has to say, they would rather attack the messenger and anyone who defends Riley.

Exactly. Instead of concentrating on what a former, we'll respected coach has to say, they would rather attack the messenger and anyone who defends Riley.
Perhaps it the OP hadn't referred to fans expressing their concerns about Riley as Riley haters, it may have set a different tone.
I have yet to see anyone express hate towards the man, he is a great person. Many just don't think he is a good football coach.

Geezus. I've read a lot of horrible comments from Husker fans. This one ranks right up there with them.
Perhaps it the OP hadn't referred to fans expressing their concerns about Riley as Riley haters, it may have set a different tone.
I have yet to see anyone express hate towards the man, he is a great person. Many just don't think he is a good football coach.

Guess you missed the comments during and after the Purdue game, that`s why 7-8 guys are no longer here.

Pettit didn't make a great case for Riley. Yes, he said Pelini was a douche, which we all knew already. He said the damage Pelini had done, and continues to do, would be difficult to fix quickly. That's still not a ringing endorsement for the current head coach. In fact, he starts his final paragraph by admitting he doesn't know if Riley could do it.

So I came away from this knowing no more than I started. Pelini sucks, Riley hasn't proven jack shit yet. Eureka!

Nebraska just lost to Purdue, and currently sits in LAST place in the conference. The basketball program is better than the football program right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT