ADVERTISEMENT

Sugar Bowl

Was he not down?? Holy cow!!

EDIT: He was down. Knee, elbow, everything

Anyone notice the Clemson defender with hands to the face for the whole time on the lineman while Fields threw that TD? Yet the refs never called it

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
Did y’all notice that the Ohio State Coach was clapping at his defense (supposedly) when the Clemson offense was at the line? I also saw that Trevor Lawrence came in last in their team mustache contest! What a crazy game!

Reactions: CatColumbia
Appears nobody flags tOSU for holding, the garbage being allowed makes it so easy to walk up & down the field v any D......plus this crew shouldn’t be working jr high or HS games, it’s a clown show

Reactions: skintight
Lawrence to the Jaguars and Fields to the Jets. This might be the last playoff game these guys play in.

Agree with this. Especially the jackasses rule that you miss half of the next game.
Yep. Ejections should be reserved for dirty/flagrant plays. This was just poor form by dipping his head that put himself and fields in danger. It's just football🤷‍♂️

Looks like Day is going to be perfectly fine letting his wideouts abuse Clemson down the stretch.

End of game handshake should be interesting.
Grab onto that hand with your meat hook real tight, pull da boy in uncomfortably close and have a few choice words.

Lawrence to the Jaguars and Fields to the Jets. This might be the last playoff game these guys play in.
I think the Jets should parlay #2 pick for two or 3 picks this year and two next year & build a team. Can’t do that with just this one pick now, IMO

This game is basically the same as our game with ohio. Easy first TD drive and then ohio domination.

I’ve seen db loose their jockstrap but 24 was crawling around searching for his contacts.....17 owns that poor guy

Fields is the absolute truth. I think he's better than Lawrence.
Fields has been better tonight, no doubt. Over the course of their entire college careers, I would take Lawrence. Fields played like doo doo vs Northwestern.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT