ADVERTISEMENT

Some Good News

At least NU won't be favored to win the Big 10 West next season.
We could be...I imagine our offense will be quite good by the Iowa game and will return the entire squad...we'll have killer qb depth...and although our defense will get gaped in the middle the prognosticators tend to overlook such things and just look at bicep size and how teams are moving around.

We could be...I imagine our offense will be quite good by the Iowa game and will return the entire squad...we'll have killer qb depth...and although our defense will get gaped in the middle the prognosticators tend to overlook such things and just look at bicep size and how teams are moving around.

Stop.

It’s already started and it’s not even the offseason where we have cool weight room videos to drool over.

Damn good kool aid you’re drinking there.

Sure they will...media loves 1990's Nebraska...they will foolishly favor you, and your fan base will be pissed when they don't win...it's rinse and repeat enjoyment.

Empty.

Trophy.

Case.

I'm sure "next year" will be different, though. Always is. Until it isn't.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
The stupid local media will overhype like usual since they need clicks and traffic to keep employed.

I'm glad the Northwestern hype will be dead in the water now. The Minnesota hype will be strong during the off-season. Wisconsin hype this season has come to a dead silence - they were always overrated since their D shutout offenses ranked in the 90's or worse.

Reactions: JohnRossEwing
The stupid local media will overhype like usual since they need clicks and traffic to keep employed.

I'm glad the Northwestern hype will be dead in the water now. The Minnesota hype will be strong during the off-season. Wisconsin hype this season has come to a dead silence - they were always overrated since their D shutout offenses ranked in the 90's or worse.
Prediction: Monday on the radio all you will hear about is how the media DID NOT really buy into the hype.

I was really hoping the good news was a good update on Thomas Allen. Did he make it thru his multiple surgeries yet?

At least NU won't be favored to win the Big 10 West next season.
Not so fast!!! There is an entire offseason of quotes from players and coaches regarding strength and conditioning, unity, amazing breakthrough performances at practices, in addition to our fan’s going to the Iowa board to tell them how good we will be and DiNardo raving about us for yet another year.

Reactions: ssmill777
No need for feeling bad for me. I've been consistent in my comments here that until Nebraska gets a solid line on both sides of the ball, they will not be a factor in this league, but you still have that N on your chest which will get you hype you won't live up to.
You remind me of the nerd in high school that's jealous when the cheerleader you like dates guy after guy and not you.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Sure they will...media loves 1990's Nebraska...they will foolishly favor you, and your fan base will be pissed when they don't win...it's rinse and repeat enjoyment.
Nebraska should be pre season top 15 next August.

You remind me of an idiot...bulk up your lines and then you can pretend to dominate this conference like you currently think you do in your happy thoughts...but eventually you have to open your eyes.
Good one slick, why do you care so much?

Reactions: huskerssalts
No need for feeling bad for me. I've been consistent in my comments here that until Nebraska gets a solid line on both sides of the ball, they will not be a factor in this league, but you still have that N on your chest which will get you hype you won't live up to.

but we do feel bad for you guys. Your only achievement is beating bad Husker teams and that’s literally it. Then you go to Husker message boards and brag about it. Iowa nor the Huskers are going to the BIG 10 title game this year or next year. And neither one will be favored next season. It will be Wisconsin like usual.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT