ADVERTISEMENT

Direct TV

Husker5

Oct 22, 2001
The Nebraska Minn game won't be broadcast at least here in Colorado due to a dispute DTV has with another vendor over the local Fox affiliates. This game is being broadcast on Fox. Other than a sports bar, any simple solutions? My sports bar uses Direct TV so they won't get it either.

The Nebraska Minn game won't be broadcast at least here in Colorado due to a dispute DTV has with another vendor over the local Fox affiliates. This game is being broadcast on Fox. Other than a sports bar, any simple solutions? My sports bar uses Direct TV so they won't get it either.
So many streaming trials available. Go buy an ONN streaming device from your local Wal-mart (assuming you have one) and trial Youtube TV for 7 days. Watch it on Fox. Return ONN device to Wally, they're very lenient. Tell them you don't have HDMI inlet. You do have one though, right?

But before I leave:
You only have one sports bar?

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2 and schuele
We live out in the boondocks on our sheep farm. Finally got Direct TV. But I just recently discovered that we don’t get NBC or CBS because Direct TV thought the vendor who owns the rights to satellite streaming those networks was charging too much. Damn cheap bastards at Direct TV.

But on a cheerier note, we just got Starlink for our internet. Love it! So we can stream via YouTube TV.

Reactions: RedMyMind
We live out in the boondocks on our sheep farm. Finally got Direct TV. But I just recently discovered that we don’t get NBC or CBS because Direct TV thought the vendor who owns the rights to satellite streaming those networks was charging too much. Damn cheap bastards at Direct TV.

But on a cheerier note, we just got Starlink for our internet. Love it! So we can stream via YouTube TV.
Not if you are at Cornell!!! ha ha just kidding

Dish isn’t a whole hell of a lot better

Not if you are at Cornell!!! ha ha just kidding
Just checked the TV in my hotel room. It has Fox Sports networks. So hopefully I can catch the fourth quarter. Lecture is at 5:15. No sweat. But the reception dinner is at 7:30 Eastern in some restaurant here in Ithaca. Game at 8:00.

If there wasn’t money involved I would have developed a 24 case of Ebola suddenly.

Reactions: Laner2
Don't know if it'll work, but try downloading the Fox app and login in through your TV provider. I'm having the same issue with DirecTV with NBC. Fortunately I have a login for peacock

Directv is officially a joke. Been a subscriber for 20 years , now no NFL Sunday Ticket and issues watching CFB…time to break up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT