ADVERTISEMENT

Sker's 8 point dog tonight at Penn St

Defense has been good. Offense has had their chances. Miles can't shoot it for them. Would love to see us win this one.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I'd put Palmer back in here, just because the D will pay attention to him. He doesn't have to take the shot.

Wow Penn State imploded down the stretch. Looked like a high school team trying to run their offense. Credit Miles for the switch.

I’m not one of these people who say a fan must be rosy all the time. But when you look at your history and you are negative way more than positive, figure out why. When they win, we talk about how bad the other team is. When they lose, we bitch about coaching.

I’m just asking for balance.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Got jobbed on that OOB call. How they could call that Penn State's ball after review is beyond me.

I just hate the one-man show in that situation. Run some semblence of an offense.
tried to run a screen and roll but Roby didn't get it done and Glynn threw up a desperation shot. Should have probably been a defensive foul on Roby's guy.

That was a puzzling shot by Watson. (I'm going for understated here)

I’m not one of these people who say a fan must be rosy all the time. But when you look at your history and you are negative way more than positive, figure out why. When they win, we talk about how bad the other team is. When they lose, we bitch about coaching.

I’m just asking for balance.
Is this your mission in life, to be the finger-wagging hall monitor? Several people have managed to comment on this game without mentioning the coach at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT