ADVERTISEMENT

Sker's 8 point dog tonight at Penn St

Penn St just playing better at home tonight..embarrassing was the football team this fall.

They may come back but so far this game is every reason to fire Miles. Awful in every phase of the game.
Miles didn't MAKE 3 starters go 3/15 with open looks at 3 in the first half. We might be able to blame Miles for Jordy not being here, but we've just shot it horribly so far tonight. I think Copeland and Palmer were 1/11 or 12 in the first half. Yikes.

Miles didn't MAKE 3 starters go 3/15 with open looks at 3 in the first half. We might be able to blame Miles for Jordy not being here, but we've just shot it horribly so far tonight. I think Copeland and Palmer were 1/11 or 12 in the first half. Yikes.
Well, we are a poor shooting team. And yes, you can blame that on Miles

Well, we are a poor shooting team. And yes, you can blame that on Miles
We're a streaky shooting team. All Miles can do is design something to get us open looks. Beyond that it's on the players. Blame Miles if you want for not getting better players but this is clearly the most talent we've had in years.

We're a streaky shooting team. All Miles can do is design something to get us open looks. Beyond that it's on the players. Blame Miles if you want for not getting better players but this is clearly the most talent we've had in years.
The most talent we’ve had in years and yet our 2PT FG% ranks #275 in the country.

Athletically I agree this is best team.His tournment team is still his best team.

Team has talent but seems soft. The more I watch, the more it becomes apparent. Need to see some more banging and fighting for boards.

Would like to see Gill/Allen get more 3 attempts. Have to loosen up defenses with that threat. Watson chucking hurts.

This thing is very winnable. Huskers playing better on D but Penn State is suddenly clueless.

This is infuriating we have some really solid talent and we are so poorly coached.

lol Penn State goes to running out the clock with a 5 point lead and 4 minutes left they deserve to lose.

Damn we have 4 people in the paint and none of them are boxing out a single guy.

Penn St. tried to take air out of the ball with 5mins to go. We are allergic to taking the lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT