ADVERTISEMENT

Sker's 8 point dog tonight at Penn St

scarletred

Nebraska Legend
Jun 17, 2001
Very Winnable game, most interesting factor tonight will be playing without Tshimaga..

If we could steal this one things would be looking up with Illinois and Meechiken at home the next 2 games.

GBR

Surprised by the points. I would take Penn State I don't think the loss of jordy physically hurts but I'm afraid mentally it might.

I really hope we win this game.

Reactions: scarletred
Nice boost from Allen off the bench. Other than the one air ball, he's been pretty solid.

Keep on clanking 'em from 3-point range. That should fking work!

Driving to the rim is not working. How tall are their low post players? Really messing with our drives and altering our shots, if not blocking them.

We won't win another road game this year. Going to have to win every home game to finish above .500 in the Big Ten.

Wide open shots missed. They didn’t fall in the first half. Hopefully they will in the second.

Game isn't over yet. Let's hope they play like they did in the 2nd half at NW.
Yeah, I don't think NU is out of this one. Penn State is beatable, and they don't exactly have a huge home court advantage with 850 people in the stands.

How come?
Rutgers is quietly putting together a decent team and they are a tough out no matter where they play.

Now to the fans who whine about Miles at every chance possible, of course that’s your right, but I hope you use the same level of enthusiasm when the team beats a Northwestern on the road or a Wisconsin at home. Otherwise one might think you actually enjoy bitching.

Yeah, I don't think NU is out of this one. Penn State is beatable, and they don't exactly have a huge home court advantage with 850 people in the stands.
Just don't think it's gonna happen tonight. Hope they can rebound. Can't drop games like this if they want to make a tourney run.

Maybe Moos is in Philadelphia again meeting with a potential basketball coach. How far from Philly is Dan Hurley?

Rutgers is quietly putting together a decent team and they are a tough out no matter where they play.

Now to the fans who whine about Miles at every chance possible, of course that’s your right, but I hope you use the same level of enthusiasm when the team beats a Northwestern on the road or a Wisconsin at home. Otherwise one might think you actually enjoy bitching.

Very seldom do they beat (NW) or anyone else on the road..
This needs to change this year with the conference being down.

Running the weave for 20 seconds to set up Evan Taylor for the 3-ball - how on Earth did that fail?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT