ADVERTISEMENT

Sequon Barkley

Holy crap he's looking good. I hope he's injured when we play them.

What a game. Actually feel a little bad for Iowa. The Penn State QB killed them on that last drive, some huge plays, and the Iowa DB just missed tipping that last TD pass. Again, what a great game. Jewell is a pretty good LB and he couldn't stop Barkley, who likes like the Heisman winner to me.

Dude just went super back on an Iowa defender and leaped him for the 3rd down conversion..

Hell of a player..
That's only the 1/2 of it...while he was in mid-air, he got hit hard by another defender yet managed to keep his balance as he landed.

Kid is a stud. Live to see him get the Heisman instead of QB boy.

You mean our terrible defense that has only allow 14 points in 10 quarters of football?

Not one of the teams we've played is Penn State and none of them have a Barkley in the backfield. This kid is going to maul our defense.

That's only the 1/2 of it...while he was in mid-air, he got hit hard by another defender yet managed to keep his balance as he landed.

I thought the run where me managed to some how stay in bounds was far more impressive. The kid put on a highlight show last night, that's for sure.

How about he contacts an agent too early and gets disqualified. Come on man, the $$$ of the NFL are waiting for you. Do it.
I watched some highlight vids of him last year and wasn't that impressed. I watched this entire Iowa game and wow, there's good reason for the hype. He's basically a shiftier, faster, more powerful version of Ameer Abdullah.

How about he contacts an agent too early and gets disqualified. Come on man, the $$$ of the NFL are waiting for you. Do it.

I'd be all for it. He was the Penn State offense last night and without him I'm not sure they would win that game.

I watched some highlight vids of him last year and wasn't that impressed. I watched this entire Iowa game and wow, there's good reason for the hype. He's basically a shiftier, faster, more powerful version of Ameer Abdullah.

jep

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT